Chapter IX

Paige and Kade returned the pillows, but, sat on the pillows once they were back.  "Do you think our parents are worried?"  Paige said, looking at Kade.  He never looked at Paige anymore, at least not in the eye.  "I think both of our parents trust us enough.  Everything is gonna be okay", Kade said, reaching for Paige's hand.  He held it tightly.  She sat there and thought about the worst things that could've happened.  Kade sat there and was just there for Paige. 
                Kade stood up and helped Paige out of her seat.  "We should probably get back", Kade said, letting go of Paige's whand.  "Ya, let's just hope that Samson and Lila haven't killed each other yet", Paige said, grabbing Kade's hand again. She laughed as they made their way towards the field house. 
            "Samson", Lila said, running after Samson.  Samson didn't even hesitate to answer Lila, he just kept walking.  "Samson!" Lila said louder.  "SAMSON!"  Lila screamed across the field to Samson.  Samson stopped.  He didn't budge.  He was still like a tree.  He turned around and waited for Lila.  "What do you want?" Samson said, looking everywhere else but at Lila.  "Don't give me that", Lila said, trying to look Samson in the eye.  "Give you what?"  Samson said, finally looking Lila in the eye.  "You can't just walk away from what just happened!" Lila said, stepping closer.  "Try to stop me", Kade said, turning and walking away.  Lila grabbed his wrist and pulled him  close.  She let go of Samson and backed away.  "WORDS LILA!"  Samson yelled at Lila.  "I never know what to say", Lila said.  "Neither do I", Samson said stepping closer.  Samson grabbed Lila's hands and held them while looking into her eyes.  "We don't have to say anything" , Samson said, releasing one of his hands to hold her head as he kissed her.