Shake It Off

Mordecai POV:

Its been two weeks since Margaret dumped me for some dumb internship. I get up and decided to get some fresh air. Rigby is at the coffee shop with Eileen. How can Rigby keep a girl longer than me? I shook it off and went to the VHS store all I saw was sad tapes like Dumped and She Left Me For An Intern. I sighed and headed for  Cheezers. I ate a triple cheese sandwich after that I decided to head to the Arcade. At the arcade I felt at peace with myself. As I walked in I saw the most beautiful girl ever. As I stared she smiled. That gave me so much confidence that it made me wanna go over there but I didn't. After playing a few games I decided to go to my favorite one. And guess who was at that game. That girl. We were competing against each other. "Hey, my names Cloudy Jay aka CJ" The girl said. "Uuhh name..Mordecai" I said sounding like a fool. She laughed and I felt so embarrassed. I guess she saw it too because she comforted me in a way. The game began and CJ won because I let her.  "Hey sorry I beat your butt but I could make it up to you" She said. She handed me her phone number and left. Wow today turned out to be great. I couldnt wait for tomorrow.

A/N
Hey guys this is my third book hope you read my others and share