John was finally in the ring and I had the most energy. Dean was trying to tag me in. I reached my arms as far as they would go and we got the tag. I clothesline John over and over again. I helped in up and was about to run him into the corner when he revered it and I stopped and heard his large foot steps and waited for him to be close enough and I elbowed him. I was about to pin him when AJ kicked me to where Dean throw him out. I got out real quick. John started standing. I looked at Dean and smiled. I ran up to John and Dirty Deed that sucker and pinned him.

1

2

3

"The Shield won!" We heard. Seth put him hand out, then Roman next to Seth, Dean put his fist in to and did

 Seth put him hand out, then Roman next to Seth, Dean put his fist in to and did

They looked at me. They never let me do the fist thing and I put my fist in and they crowd went crazy. I left with The Shield music.

"That was AWESOME!" Dean yelled. "You saw?" Seth said super existed. "Ya! Lils that Was AWESOME!" Roman smiled. "Well duh! I'm awesome." I laughed. "Lily you did Dirty Deeds better then Ambrose." Seth laughed. "No but where did you learn?" Dean asked. "Oh by just watching you too many times." I winked. He just winked back making me blush. "Come on Princess." Roman said and pulled me away from Seth and Dean.

"What was that? Do you like Dean?" Roman asked. "I was playing around and I don't know." I said. Roman looked at me and started smiling. "I'm telling!" Roman yelled and ran to Dean.