Breakfast

*Natalie's outfit up top*

Just as I was sleeping peacefully, I heard " THIS IS MY LAST TIME TELLING YOU GET YO ASS UP AND GET READY!!". It was no one other than my mother yelling early in the morning.

I rolled out of bed and murmured "yo ass always got to yell", just as I thought she didn't hear me she stood in my doorway with her arms crossed and said " What did you just say?".

I looked like a dear in headlights "n-nothing mom just singing this brand new song" I said with a reassuring smile.

She looked at me one more time before closing the door and saying "you better have been singing" then walked out.

I let out a sigh of relief, "that was close" then went to the bathroom to take care of my personal hygiene.

***********
I hurried to put on my pink SYNDZX hoodie with white Skinnies then topped it off with a pair of white and gray sneakers. After that I straightened my hair and put it into a bun. By the time I was done breakfast was made and the whole house smelt of chocolate chip pancakes and bacon.

I walked into the kitchen inhaling the smell of the food and my stomach growled in delight.

So I filled my plate up with food and made sure to leave enough for everyone else.

As I was about the dig in my food my sister came in saying " how come she gets her food first?"Naomi said.
" Because you weren't down here before her "my mom said. Then I chimed in and said "it's because I'm their favorite" I say with a grin on my face while sticking out my tongue. Naomi rolled her eyes and pushed me lightly before taking a seat next to me.

A few minutes later our oldest sister Paige came downstairs with a huge smile on her face. As she made her way over to the table I raised my eyebrow with a smirk on my face "so what or should I say who has you smiling that hard?" I asked. "Get yo mind out the gutter you know I'm a child of God" she said smiling back "also no one has me smiling I'm just genuinely happy because I get to go car shopping". She said sticking out her tongue.

I looked at Paige shocked then looked at my mom" how come she gets a car?" I asked. "She gets a car because she's paying half".

"Ooohhh" I said "Well do you have any extra money so I can start saving to?" I asked

"Girl no" she said with a serious faced then cracked a smile.

After everyone got their breakfast we all sat down at the table while my sister Noami said grace "thank you father for everything you have given us especially this food". I rolled my eyes and mumbled to myself "her fat self always thinking about food." , Luckily no one heard me except Naomi and Paige who both kicked me under the table. I tried to hold in my pain while Naomi continued saying grace.

•••••••••

Authors note:
Sorry about the first chapter it's really bad but hang in there I promise it will get better and the chapters will be longer.

Comment how you like the book so far

Don't forget to vote