Twilight Shuffle ♥

Bella's Pov

So yea it’s been ten years since my mom left us, and all for that Phil guy. Who does that? Leaves her only daughter without saying goodbye or anything just a letter declaring the “fulfilling love,” she has for me. Yea right. By the way I’m Bella Swan daughter of Chief Charlie.

It’s the beginning of second semester at my school. And guess what I’m not the center of their attention hahaha what a relief. But seriously why is everyone dressed up….wait I mean dressed down, the girls have hardly any clothes on!

‘Bella wait up!’ right around the corner I see Angie my best friend running towards me.

‘What’s up?

‘Have you heard there are some new students here today?’

Wow all the commotion for some new kids who would have thought. Who in their right mind would want to move here in the first place? But oh well more victims for me so…

 ‘Yes!’ I jumped in the air and fist pumped the air.

‘Umm Bella are you alright?’

‘Oh yes of course I am’ my mind was already going through thousand of prank possibilities…

‘Muahaha’

‘Bella you better not prank the students again…I got caught in the middle of one last time!’

‘Hey it was just a little bit of red paint.’

‘A little I had to dye my hair red that’s how bad it was…thanks to you I have red hair!’

Yup that was so true little Angie had to dye her hair red, but it suites her she looks h o t hot. Besides I did warn her to stay out of the cafeteria but nnooo….did she listen to me. Nope.

‘Well see you later Bella I have to go.’

‘Bye see ya at lunch!’

Dumb Mike and Tyler….started throwing food at me in class. Yes I called them dumb and you know why…..because they are bad words.  So yes here I am in the girl’s bathroom changing into my pair of extra clothes. I looked in the mirror and score zebra printed skinny jeans and a loose blue shirt with a smiley face and my hair damp since I had to wash cake out of it. Let me tell you it is not easy washing your hair in the girls bathroom sink. I checked the clock on the wall and damn who knew time flew by, I’ve been here for five of my classes already. Time for lunch!  I went to my locker and got my ipod. Time for the show to begin.

I stepped into the cafeteria smashing the doors on the process singing to the top of my lungs….

‘Party rock in the house tonight everyone have a good time’ dancing my way to the line like LMFAO. ‘Now shake that’ I went crazy and did summer saults or whatever those things are called in a whole lot of fancy flips.

I turn around and everyone is staring at me ‘weirdoes’ I said in a sing song tone. I shuffled my way to Angie at our usual table. Taking off my headphones I realized that everyone was still staring at me…’Weirdoes’ I mumbled under my breath. I heard some light chucking coming from somewhere.  

‘What yall looking at’ I screamed glaring at everyone briefly.

They all snapped their heads away talking away of my awesome dancing skills.

Edwards Pov

Another school, another year of high school. You know you would think it would be great to live forever, but nope it sucks. I parked my Volvo at the parking lot and made my way to school with my brothers and sisters well not genetically speaking. I watched the students gawk at us. It gets really old at everyone staring at you and hearing their minds only worsens the case.

So yea I am Edward and I just moved here….again. But this time we have two new members in our family, Alice and Jasper.

It was lunch time and I was already done with high school, normal humans only have to spend four years, but not us we have to constantly be in school.

 ‘hurry up guys’ Alice sprinted towards the cafeteria.

‘Whats the hurry we don’t even eat’ she glared at me and pushed us all forward. What was up with her I tried seeing in her mind and she was singing the alphabet in Spanish. Wow this girl has serious issues.

‘Weirdoes’ as we entered the cafeteria everyone became silent.

Alice sighed, mumbling something about us not being late for the show? She gets crazier every second.

Just as we sat down I looked around the room and everyone was still silent. Wow, these people seriously have no life.

Suddenly a girl smashes through the doors singing on top of her lungs dancing? My siblings and I just stared at this girl amused by her presence. We saw her dance all over the cafeteria…and she was pretty good…..actually she was really good she had excellent coordination and exact timing. She made her way towards her friends. As she sat down she finally realized that everyone was silently looking at her. She mumbled weirdoes lowly under her breath. Our table couldn’t help but smirk and laugh lightly at this girl. She glared at the entire room and sat back down.

Leaving me even more curious about this girls……but why?    

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So this is my fanfic of twilight….it is not an exact replica but it has the basics.

All rights go to Stephaney Meyer author of the twilight series?

So yea if you like this chapter vote/ comment, any type of reply to see if I should keep going with the story.