I Take a Trip Down Memory Lane

Hi! Here's the third chapter. Will the questionable yelling from the last chapter be solved? Read to find out! Enjoy!
~Bookwormie321

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!" We all yelled simultaneously. "WE CAN'T DO THAT! NO WAY!! WE'RE NOT GOING BACK THERE, NOT IN A TRILLION YEARS!!!" I serious couldn't believe what Chaos had just said. Didn't he know how many terrible memories that place held for some of us? Didn't he care about the fact that maybe we were trying to avoid those memories? "No. It's final. I promised and I will not break my promise." We all groaned. "Can't you send another squad?" Luke moaned. "Yeah!" Beckendorf joined in. "Couldn't it be someone other than us?" Chaos frowned deeply. "No. That is not possible. You are my strongest squad. In order to prevent the obliteration of that planet, it is you that must go. "But-" Ethan started grudgingly, but was quickly cut off by Chaos. "Yes, I know you are afraid of the revelation of your identities. Your commander will explain later. You are now dismissed." Luke gave me a questioning look as he walked out. I mouthed 'I don't know.' He nodded, then left. Chaos then handed me a package with a file floating above it. "Omega, all the files and equipment that you will need are inside. You can tell your squad about it later." I nodded, and dismissed my self.

A/N: What will happen in the next chapter? What is inside the package? Where are they going? You'll find out in the next chapter. Well that's it for today! Please Comment/Vote
Chaos out!
~ Bookwormie321