Sypnopsis and Booktrailer

He grew in the streets of Hyde Park. He became everything he didn't want, he did wrong, he hurt, he drank and took things to the limit,maybe too much.... He had lost a friend in the run. He has fallen in love to then crash into pieces and painful nights in which drugs were his only company, he had facing death, he has dealing with his own contradictory emotions, he had cried himself to sleep but after all, he was STILL ALIVE.

He knew he was in this world for a reason. He felt the necessity to make noise, to awake those who keep in their homes,  driking beer while watching the news,numb expecting what others have prepared to them. He felt the duty of calling all those people and make them stand, stronger, louder, together, for not just one reason. He was gonna change the world that so many times has repulsed him. He was gonna screw up things no matter how many times, he was gonna be redone, smash and stading over again,he was going to fight with his self demons everynight at the shade of a bottle , he was gonna take another drag while looking at the starless Chicago Sky line, remembering that another day is worth living and that every hopeless souls is still alive for something, they just have to be awake enough to descover what for.

He could lose all his money, all his properties, his car, his dog, but what he will never forget ever are his roots. The house in where he was raised and that little girl called Sarah who used to look through the fence that separated their blocks. He might have kissed so many other lips since then, but he won't forget the innocent kiss in the swing, and her eyes...He had slept at their glowing so many helpless nights. Where did she go? Does she still remeber?