|On your right!| Tchalla X Gender Fluent Reader

Comenzar desde el principio

All of a sudden you hear an 'on your right!' Through the blaring music. You turn your head to the right and see Tchalla fucking cheetah sprinting right past you, taking the time to look at you and wink. 'That fucker.' You think to yourself.

Feeling a little pissed, you picked up your pace, matching it close to Tchalla's. He ran effortlessly in front of you.

Without realizing you've been staring at his back muscles for a whole minute you snap out of it and really push yourself. You managed to pass him, yelling an 'on your left!' way louder than you thought because of the music. This lasted for ten seconds flat because he was apparently just jogging and he started spiriting for real.

You slowly gape at his speed and slow down, stopping right in front of the benches.

You had a light sweat going, your chest was heaving though. "Ah- holy shit he can run. Ah" you said out of breath to Bucky, who was tying his ponytail. "Yeah, didn't you know?" Bucky chuckled. "No, I didn't fight in the war Buck," you explained, wiping your forehead.

"Yeah? Well, he's fast, challenged me to a race once..." He mumbled in a pouty voice. You just laughed and sat down, you deserved a break.

You observed the way he used his arms while running. Calculating every step and rhythm. He was strange; a dark horse even. You didn't know much about the guy, you just knew he could run, he likes cats and he's not the ugliest. You sorta had a crush on him.

You shake it off and go to the pool, to cool down. You walk in the changing room and quickly switch to your bathing suit. As soon as you walk out you jump in the pool, sighing in relief. "Ahhh that's good!" You breathed out.

You did a few laps, splashed around. Cooling down was great, you could feel the heat leaving your body.

You lay on the pool floaty, relaxing dozing off here and there.

All of a sudden, a giant wave comes out of nowhere and knocks you off the pool toy. You sink in the water, the cold spreading through your body.

You had just dried off, and the sun was warming you up. But now you were wet and cold.

You spring off from the bottom and float to the surface. Quickly you wipe your eyes and see the one and only T'challa, grinning like an idiot.

"Why did you do that?" You laughed and pushed your hair out of your face.
He just shrugged and grinned.

He was shirtless and wore his swimming shorts. Damn.

"You know..." He started, carding his fingers through his hair. "I always liked you." He confessed.

You just gawked in shock. "What!" You enthusiastically shouted, blushing to your ears. He chuckled. "Yeah," Tchalla spoke.

You grinned shamelessly. He just smiled widely and said;

"Actually... Would you like to go riding later, with me?" He offered. You accepted. You were taken back by his straight-forwardness.

After a couple of minutes of swimming, you both dried up and changed into riding pants and boots. It was the perfect weather, hot but with a cool breeze.

Walking through the stables, you recognized how he was gentle with the horses. Acknowledging each one in its stall and petting them. It was a sweet gesture.

"You're close with horses huh?" You smiled petting a white-colored horse. "Yes. They are beautiful animals, I just feel like I connect with them." He smiled to himself.

You pulled out your horse, Zyler. Who was a buckskin, that you oh so loved

Tchalla, got his horse, Midnight, a black stallion.

Taking up, you grabbed your saddle pad, girth, and saddle.

"What style do you ride?" You asked. "I ride western, most men do." He put away his hoof pic. "And you?" He placed the saddle pad on the horses back. "Equestrian." You simply said.

You were having trouble with the girth, your weak fingers had trouble handling the buckles.

"Here let me do it." Tchalla took overdoing it with ease. You simply blushed and thanked him.

The saddle was in place now the only thing you needed to put on was the bridle.

You unclip the halter with ease and swiftly put the bridle on. "Wow, you're good at that," Tchalla said struggling with his own. "I'm surprised myself." You said giving him the reins to your horse and straightened his.

"All set?" He asked. "Yep!" You strapped on your helmet.

You both rode out of the stables, into the trails that were in the woods. "Ah, it's so peaceful here." You breathed in the scent of nature. He chuckled and petted his horse.

"Want to race?" He asked, grinning. You put your best game face on; "Yes! 1, 2, 3, go!" You shout, squeezing the horses stomach lightly with your legs making a kissing sound.

Zyler picks up his pace quickly and starts off with cantering, a semi gallop. Tchalla is obviously caught by surprise with your horsemanship.

You always had a connection with animals, ever since you were young.

You were in front of him by about twenty meters which was a good head start. He and Midnight started getting closer and closer by the minute. You grip your reins and jerked them as hard as you could. "Yah!" You shou.t

Your horse started galloping, flying across the woods. You smirked to yourself, you were winning.

"On your right!" He shouted laughing a bit and riding straight in front of you. "Dammit!" You shouted, smiling out of joy.

This wasn't a serious race after all. You could see the end of the trail approaching, you quickly pull the left rein, leading your horse towards the secret trail. This was a short cut, only you knew. "Giddy up!" You kicked your horses flank.
Zyler zoomed right in front of the others without Tchalla knowing. You got back on the trail and crossed the 'finishing line'.

"Haha! I win!" You shouted, pumping your fists. "How did you even do that! You just popped out of nowhere!" He shouted back in disbelief.

"Well, Mr. Tchalla, you don't know your trails as I do." You teased, bringing your horse to a halt next to his.

"Oh really now?" He said in a husky tone, eyes growing darker.

"Mmmhmm." You grinned. He just simply leaned in and kissed you.

Pulling back, he wore a smile. "Well I guess you'll have to show me," he said.

"I guess I will."