Chapter 3: Fun night not so much

** Alyssa's point of view **

       I was tired from the day before so I decided to go to sleep.   I was waken by my mom knocking on my door.  " Can you plz wake up for once." she said laughing.    I slowly got up I got dressed like any other normal day.  And got ready I ate breakfast and headed out the door I was going to the park to play basketball yup I know alone. Until I got a text message " hey beautiful ", I read with my thinking face I didn't know who it was so I texted the person to know who they were.  Then they answered saying that it was Erick.  So I decided to call him
Erick- Hello beautiful how you wake up
Alyssa- Good so how you get my number?
Erick- your aunt did it was to give you my address and the time the party would be at
Alyssa- okay well thanks
Erick- K bye then beautiful
Alyssa- (hangs up laughing)

I started making my way to the court and I started to play shooting baskets.  I stop until I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist tightly.

** Jaime's point of view **

I do what I do most of the morning I go to the park to play basketball and I was on my way to go play when I saw a girl playing.  Then that's when I got mad because I saw Erick there and he grabbed her waist so I got mad and went home thinking that they probably dating.

** Alyssa's point of view **

I turn around to see it was Erick I rolled my eyes.
Alyssa- Erick Brian Colón are you following me?
Erick- haha no I just came to play some basketball with Jaime
Alyssa- then where is he ?
Erick- idk he said he would meet me here
Alyssa- oh okay
Erick- okay want to play together
Alyssa- sure but what does the winner get ?
Erick- if I win you have to go to my party and ifs out win you choose something
Alyssa- hahah okay
Erick- you sure it's a long day
Alyssa- you even said it bring it on

{ you guys played so a good 1 hour then it was a tie until Erick shoot a hoop you were doomed }
Alyssa- fine you win and
Erick- idk
Alyssa- okay now it was fun thank you now I'm going home ( I say grabbing my stuff )
Erick- hold up I'll walk you home
Alyssa- fine just because you offered
Erick- okay hey by the way you good at basketball you used to play?
Alyssa- yea back in Florida
Erick- cool well that's good to know

{ He walked me home we were talking about each other he seemed really nice he was so hot to hot tho but he was my good friend }
Erick- well I'm exited for tonight
Alyssa- same ( he was quiet for a while but I thought he was thinking about tonight but he was starring at me a lot )

** Erick's point of view **
God she so pretty she has to be mine I can't stop starring at her I swear.

Alyssa- World to Erick
Erick- yea yea
Alyssa- this is my house ok if you ever need anything this is my house kk
Erick-yea I will need something ..
Alyssa- what you need ? I say walking into my house leaving him right in front of the door
Erick- I need you
Alyssa- I laugh saying by and closing the door idk what to think because he seems like that guy that jokes around a lot.

** Alyssa's point of view **
Well first I'm gonna shower then go to the mall I say in my head.  When I got out the shower I found a note on my desk reading it my mom said she won't be home until tomorrow around 2:00 pm.  I got dressed casually and went to the mall looking for an outfit to wear tonight when I got it I got Erick his present I got him a a basketball jersey with Michael Jordan's signature.  My outfit was were like feel color high heels and a tan skirt and a crop top floral something I don't always wear. I got a text message from Erick saying that the party was at 7:00 pm and his address but he said sorry for saying what he did but I wasn't mad but I didn't like read it but I got the notification.  Omg it's already 6:00 pm I had to hurry up.  When I got home I rushed and wrapped his present and tried to get ready on time I put my outfit and did a little make up the usual I wanted to go with the natural look and my hair I left it wavy.  I looked at the time it was 8:00 he was going to hate me for sure.

** Erick's point of view **

Everyone was there at my house we were going to go party after everyone got to my house but I just sat there in the living room sad everyone which was everyone that Alyssa met were asking me why I was sad it was because I invited Alyssa and she promised she would come but she didn't.  Everyone said that we should leave already. Until the door someone knocked.

** Alyssa's point of view **

I looked around I knocked on the door knowing he would be mad I saw as they opened the door it was Erick he looked really sad and when he saw me he was happy.   I hugged him and gave him his present as I walked in they all looked nice but they all were like "damn Miami" I laughed so I said what he going to do.  Erick said that we were all going to go party and he got in the car and I saw the Jaime dude look at me the whole time.  When were got there we danced so much then I wanted to go to the bathroom so I went and when I got out someone pulled me into the boys bathroom and they were gripping my mouth with their hand I was scared and they started kissing my neck and he started to put his hand up my thigh I tried kicking him but he wouldn't stop.  And I saw the Jaime guy come running and he beat him up up for sure I knew I was glad he was there.

** Jaime's point of view **

I saw Alyssa walk into the bathroom and I didn't see her get out and Erick was too busy dancing to notice.  So I went and I went to the boys bathroom and I see Alyssa against the wall being kissed down the neck by a guy and he had his hand on her thigh I was mad and Alyssa was screaming I started to punch him.  Then I carried Alyssa and i brought her to the entrance no one was there. 

Jaime- Are you okay ?
Alyssa- I'm okay thank you and I hugged Jaime
Jaime- I think it's best if you go home
Alyssa- I think so too ill get a cab
Jaime- okay well I'm going with you and trust me I'm a gentleman I'll leave you home ok
Alyssa- thank you
Jaime- np

{ we got a cab and it left us at my house }

Alyssa- I really appreciate it thanks
Jaime- np I'll be leaving ok so you have some rest okay bye
Alyssa- you see it's 10:00 pm and my mom's not home so can you plz stay with me I don't want to be alone?
Jaime- yea sure
** Alyssa's point of view **
Thx and I might have a better chance of knowing more about my night charming I say as he blushed.  Okay so we went up stairs I changed into a crop top and shorts and my hair in a ponytail and I just sat on my bed and he took off his shirt and he took off his pants but he has shorts on. I couldn't help but stare.

Jaime- you like what you see
Alyssa- hahah not so bad
Jaime- we should watch a movie!
Alyssa- Yass which one
Jaime- I love romantic movies
Alyssa- same how about If I stay
Jaime- okay I haven't seen it
Alyssa- I watched it so many times I say putting it on
Jaime- do you mind if I put my arm round you and pull you close? he says looking at me
Alyssa- no it's okay I don't mind I say as he pulls me close it felt so right
{ we were watching it but he would stare at me constantly}
(My phone buzzes and I reach to my night stand next to Jaime and I couldn't reach it but he was watching the movie so I end up falling and he falls onto me and I left it go to voice mail.  Then he starts to lean in and sooner then I thought i could feel him breathing and I could feel his heart beating really fast and he helped me get up and I fell asleep and I woke up the next morning and he left but he left a note saying he hoped I was okay and he enjoyed the movie and that he left his cellphone number for me to call him when I woke up.  I was dialing his number when I hear a knock on my door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed tried to make it long 😝 keep reading to find out who will get Alyssa.