Chapter 2: Nice to meet you :)

I stepped into the room there were 6 boys in the room dripping in sweat dancing and they paused when I closed the door.  I then received a call and it was my aunt and she told me that she was going to help my mom unpack she told me to tell the boys to leave home.  I just stood there as they kept starring at me.  Did I have something on my face? I thought in my head.

** Jaime's point of view **

      We all paused as we saw this girl enter the room i think we all creeped her out.  She was just beautiful she had hazel eyes and light brown hair she was wearing a crop top with high waisted jeans her smile was so lighting.  I knew she had to be mine.

** Alyssa's point of view **

      I just stood there for a while until one of the boys spoke he had a really cute smile and he had green eyes and black hair and he was taller then me.  "Hey I believe we haven't met my name is Erick Brian Colón", he said while kissing my hand.  I slowly slip away my hand and say it's nice to meet you I say smiling.  They all introduced themselves one by one there was a boy tall black hair " Hey I'm Yoandri Cabrera but call me Yoyo" he said while winking at me.  And their was a boy he was cute has brown hair, brown eyes, and he was around my height he introduced himself he told me to call him Jae but his name was Jaime Cruz Roman he said while kissing my cheek.  And the other three boys were Johan, Joel, and Sebastian.  Then I introduced myself "Hey my name is Alyssa and I moved here with my mom and your coach is my aunt and I'm 15 turning 16 soon and I'm Puerto Rican I'm an open book ", I say smiling.  And I told them they could go home that my aunt said practice was over.  They all started leaving saying good bye and hugged me and saying I should come visit them sometime.  As I was stepping out I heard someone yell behind me it was Erick I stopped so he could catch up to me.  " Hey I think you cool Alyssa hey you want to go to my birthday party so we could all meet you better it just us the boys you met today it's tomorrow", he says smiling.   Sure why not i say walking away. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hope u guys liked this chapter keep reading to find out more thx for reading 😝