Chapter 4: Star Struck

I think this is going to be great
*

Garroth is freaking cute. I was blushing like a fool. He smiled brightly at me and shook my hand.

"Hey Laurance nice to met you" Garroth says. I opened my mouth put nothing came out.

"Aww cute I'll show you to your room. Yip take his bags up stairs." Garroth said. I stood up slowly and followed him upstairs.

"Here you go buddy" Garroth said opening the door for me

THE ROOM ON WAS AMAZING.

It had light green walls and black carpet. The bed had dark green covers. IT WAS AWESOME AND HUGE.

I stared in awe and then I felt him grab my waist. I jumped out his arms and stared at him. I quickly turned away from him.

"S-sorry I didn't know you had limits" He said backing up from me.

Your an idoit Laurance

"S-sorry I wasn't expecting that" I mumbled. He scratches his head and slowly made is way towards me.

"Is there anywhere that I can touch you" he asked me. I thought for a second.

UHH IS THIS A SEXUAL QUESTION.

"I-I-I don't mind... just no where sexual" I say nervously.

"It's okay we can take this slow. I wasn't expecting sex on the first day... unless you want to..."

"Aren't you a virgin" I spat out.

"Yeah... is that bad... I'm sorry but I have no sex experience. We could learn together... Sorry" He said blushing. We were all blushing and it was silent.

"Heh, virgin goals. It's okay, but I'm not big on the sex thing, I just went through a break up. We never had it I am not plann..." I started. He took my arms and pinned it again the wall. He looked into my eyes smiled.

"Laurance is it okay if I kissed you" he asks me. I looked at him and blush wildly.

"Do I have a choice" I smirked. He then kissed me...

Then I realized none of that happened.

"LAURANCE" Garroth said screaming at me. I jump out my silly daydream.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO KISSYOU" I screamed.

He stared at me blankly and blushed. Gosh I've been love struck by this guy since I was 12. Now I'm living with him... AHHHH

"Sorry... it's just I know you..."

"Yeah probably because I'm a prince. This is why I didn't want to find a relationship. They'll just use me for my money of something..."

"No its not like..."

"That's what they all say, Laurance I know we don't know each other. I just hate being used my people who say they love me. You don't understand how many people used me... I'm just... I have to go. Can you and me meet up in my room" he said walking out his room.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

Mr. Rich guy has relationship problems... well.

I don't want him to think that I'm one of those people. Now I don't know Garroth... but I do. I know that he thinks he has to buy a guy who will love him. I don't want to have sex with him. I don't know want to buy love. I want him to be himself around me. I don't want another Aaron... I want my own Garroth.

I shake out my thought and start to unpack. When I was done in lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. Then I remembered I have to meet him downstairs. I slowly get out the room and head down stairs.

Time to find out the real Ro'meave....

Yeah