Chapter 4

Sandra P.O.V

Oh my GOD....I can't believe this is happening to me.

.

.

.

.

.

Am I dreaming????

"Hey...Say something" he shouted

I'm back to my sense and honestly, this is the first time I've heard this kind offering me to be friend. What should I do??? I felt extremely happy and thankful to God.

"ummm....I would really really honoured to be friend with you. please take care of me. I'm sorry". I said.

"really? That's great. I thought you were refuse with my offering. Thank you". he said

"no....I'm not refues your offering. I was really surprised and shocked because nobody ask me or say me like that. I'm really greatful for your kindness. Please be friends forever". I said shyly and happily at the same time.

" Why are you crying? ". he asked.

"I'm just so happy and I can't explain what I'm feeling right now! ". I answered.

" ok...let's go back to class...come on" he said and took my hand.

what is he doing?? oh on....

"hey...aren't you coming?????......

oh..here...tissues....I bought it because you might need". he said

"oh..I'm coming.. Thank you" I said

FAST FORWARD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>>>>

When we were entering the classroom, everybody eyes are on us and laughing....I was really sorry for him because he might be suffer bullying by other students because he's friend with me....

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

I think....I should ignore him....

"hey, what are you thinking so deeply?". he asked

"no...I was just thinking....ummmm......" I said....with a long pause.

"what is it?? I'm your friend right? you have to tell me". he said

"ummm....I was thinking. is it ok for me to be your friend? because you might get bully". I said with a worried tone.

" what??? come on....I don't mind unless you are with me. we can make it through right??" he said proudly.

" I'm really glad to hear that....oh...I almost forgot to tell you...My name is Dong Sandra. You can call me Sandra or San..." I said shyly

"hey...of course I know your name. You were pretty famous" he said jokingly

" Famous for no good right?" I said sadly

" I'm sorry...I didn't mean it. anyway, my name is Do Kyungsoo and you call me D.O! Nobody calls me that name but I'll let you call because you are my Bestfriend" he said with a smile.

"I'm so happy.....thank you D.O yah.." I said with tears flowing down to my cheeks.

"don't cry...yhis tears are not suited eith a cute girl like you...." he said while patted my head.

That makes me even cry harder because this is the first time I've heard that 《CUTE》 thing other than my family....

.

.

.

.

.

Today is the best day in my history....I'll always remember you and I'll always treasure you my precious friend D.O yah......I promise you wouldn't regret to be friend with me. I'll always make you happy................

Author Note:I know it's not perfect but I'll try my best to give you all a good story. So, please look forward to my new chapters. Thanks and please vote for me or please comment me....

sry for my grammar errors and spelling mistakes! ! thanks again.... I'll update as soon as possible..... ^_^