Chapter 2

Sandra P.O.V

After a long opening ceremony, it's time for all the students to go to their own classrooms.

Before going to the classroom, everybody has to find their names and classes information paper which was located on the notice board. I was walking toward the notice board but there were many people. Some students are happy because they were same class with their friends and some are happy because they were same class as Mr. Popluar. I wish I was in the same class as him but next year he'll be graduate. So, he's my seinor.

When I'm walking towards the notice board and everyone looos at me and said"wooh guys.....move aside, the big lady is coming....if you don't move aside, you guys will...." *bell ring*

Boy 1:"well....see you later Ms.Big Lady!! have a wonderful day..."

Boy 2: " I would love to see whether she'll fit in with the seat or not....

Boy 1: "yeah..I'm really curious about it.

"Oh crap....I'm getting late. I must find my class..."

*there is no one in the school corridors. I was alone finding my class...my class in class 1-2. I'm not very good at studying but I've tried my best to get this class 1-2. so, I'm proud of myself*

On a way to the class...I was thinking and thinking about this bad and awful day. Sometime I even thought to suicide myself because of stress and embarrassment.I felt really bad because I don't have anyone else to share my feelings and thoughts.So, my friend is my phone. I always write everything that I've faced everyday in the phone note and I sometimes listen to the music. My favourite kpop group is EXO. I really liked them. They are beyond awesome. When I listen to their song, I felt refreshing.

anyway...now I'm in front of my class. The teacher is calling the names and rearranging seats.

When I open the door, everybody is silent and their eyes on me. Then..they started laughing until the teacher told them to stop.

"ok..you must be Dong Sandra right" She said. "yes. I am" I replied. "ok...please take a seat beside Do Kyung Soo" said teacher. " I don't want to sit beside her" Kyungsoo said. "No. you can't. because both of your surnames are start with letter D. Is there anyone who like to swap a seat with Kyungsoo?" teacher said and asked.

Everyone said "NOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"ok..this is it. you have to sit with her all year. What if she will be very friendly like no one else. You can't judge people with their physical appearance. you can't say". teacher said.

"Whatever teacher..." kyungsoo replied
"ok..Sandra sit beside him. come here I bet he won't bite you".teacher said

"yes teacher" I replied

When I got near and sit beside him, I think I've seen him. where did I see him...I thought to myself and then I remembered that earlier ibwas bumped into him. Then I got sweat all over my face and hands. I was very afarid and I have no idea what should I do. Should I apologise him? or Should I ignore him? then the teacher Ms.Choi called him and he walked towards her. Is something wrong with his leg? Did he got hurt by me? oh....noooo.. what should I do? I know I'm wrong. I have to apologise him as soon as possible.

*bell ring for lunch time break*

When he was going to the cafeteria and I stopped him. Everyone was curious about it and they stopped what they were doing before and their eyes are on both of us.

*I take a deep breath*

"I'm really really sorry. I really am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I know I was wrong" I said.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear about it and I have no idea what are you talking about. Sorry gotta save my time". he replied.

Boy 1: Hey Big Girl... Stop messing with him. If you're making chemistry with him, you won't even get a chance.

Girl 1: yeah..you're right. you should have looked at your body and face before you liked him.

Boy 2: stop arguing. She knows what she is up to and creating dramas. haha...no never. nobody will love you.

All the students except Kyungsoo and Sandra" Stop dreaming....haha you'll never get a boyfriend. Such a loser". making L in their hands.

"No...I'm not creating dramas or anything. I'm just apologisibg what I've done". I replied weakly

"oh...please Big Fat Lady...nobody wants your explanation. What a shame". said All the girls

I was really really hurt by those kind of harsh words. I've been through all the bad words and everything but this is the worse of all....so..I lay on my desk and clam myself with those emotions. Then I started to write a sorry letter to him.

Kyungsoo shii...

I'm really sorry. I know I did it but I didn't mean to hurt you. please accept my apology. I can do anything to pay back the cost I've done.

I folded the paper and leave it on the table. And I went to the rooftop and crying ...

"I know I can face all of this. This is just a begining right? I need to be strong and I've been facing all these kinds of things since I was a kid. I'm used to it right?" I speak to myself.

*bell ring*

well lunch timenis over and now I have to face him again. ok...be strong.

When I saw him laying on his desk, I told him that I was wrong and please forgive me.

"I'm tired of it. if you are really sorry, please come to school 30 minutes earlier than actual school time and meet me a the school gate. ok?" he said quitely.

"Ok.. I'll be there. Thank you so much".I said happily.

*bell ring*

Finally....the first day have passed...Thank God....

Auther note: I'm sorry if the spelling and grammars are wrong. please forgive me. I'll try my best to write this fanfic. please look forward to it. Thank you so much. Please vote for me...and you can comment me anything. Thanks for reading this fanfic. love you guys!! ♡♡