I Wish I Was Dreaming

*Anthony*

I sit on my bed and think of Lila. She is perfect, and I love her SO much.

As I walk to the kitchen to get a snack I hear shouting. "Yo, freak! How are you and your little freak boyfriend? Oh wait ? I ment girlfriend?"

I hope Lila dose not hear any of this. As I look outside I am shocked at who I see.

I go to shout their name, then...POW.

I am home alone and as the darkness takes over I whisper hoarsley. "Lila."

My world slips into darkness.

*Lila*

I look out my window and see nothing. It sounded like it came from next door. Anthony lives there!

I run to his house and pound on the door. "ANTHONY! LET ME IN! COME ON! ANTHONY!" I quickly remember their is a spare key in a special rock in front of the kitchen window.

I find the rock, but something els catches my eye. The window is completely shattered. I run through the newly formed whole an enter the house.

I see Anthony lieing lifeless on the floor. I call 9-1-1 and wait. I use CPR, between breaths I cry and try to talk to him.

"Anthony, please please wake up! I love you I need you please come back."

The ambulance come and transports us to the hospital.

*2 hours later*

My mom waits in the chair next to me holding my hand and trying to reasure me.

"Lila?" A 50 yearold or so man in a white coat asks. "I am Lila." I say ever so shyly.

"I am Doctor Evans, Anthonys doctor." Maybey he is ok I put on a weak smile.

"Is he ok?" He turns fifty shades of white and my week smile fades to tears.

"I am so sorry Lila there was nothing we could do. The police are searching for his killer. We would like to pay for the funeral." He goes to give me a hug, but I run out of that fucking hell hole.

Who would kill such a good person?

-In the coments tell me who you think killed Anthony! Please vote!