Chapter Four: Now You See Me (Edited)

Start from the beginning

“But it does Ava, Gabriel isn’t someone you want to mess with.”

“Oh okay what is he going to do hit me?” I comment sarcastically.

“Ava this is serious.” Violet continues as she grabs my arms to shake me.

Pushing her away slightly I make sure that they see my unbelieving expression before I shake my head. All I can think is that Gabriel’s vendetta against me isn’t going to happen on my watch.

“Guys you basically made me miss out on last period, so I am just going to grab my bags and head home.”

“You don’t believe us?” Violet asks.

I shake my head again before I reply.

“Look Gabriel can seek his revenge all he wants but I am not someone whose bad side you want to get on. He is basically fighting fire with fire and I will make sure he gets burnt.”

They both look at me with shock expressions which only makes me chuckle, I walk up to them and give them both quick hug but they're both stuck in their trance, to hug me back which makes a small smile appear on my face.

As I turn to walk away the bell rings throughout the hallway signalling the end of a very eventful first day. Walking out of the front doors, I quickly get out of the school grounds easily making my way onto the suburban street.  

I pause slightly when I hear someone calling my name from behind, waiting for the person to reach me I stand still facing the direction I was walking. 

“Well that was a bit rude.” A familiar deep voice sounds from next to me, turning slightly I give Ryker an innocent smile before I start walking again.

“So your name is Ava, interesting.”

“Is it really?” I ask in a humorous voice.

“Quite, I never knew a three letter name would cause me to miss out on so much sleep, so thanks for that.” He replies in a sarcastic tone, patting him on the shoulder I don't reply.

“I heard what you did to my friend today. It’s a shame because you seem like a nice person and I’m not really ready to lose you just yet.” He speaks in a mocking voice.

“Oh my God shut up, your idiot friend brought it on himself when he decided to open his stupid mouth and plus what makes you think I won’t go down without a fight, your lack of faith hurts me.” I say while dramatically placing a hand on my chest. 

“You look like an idiot.” He jokes as he pushes me slightly.

“Why are you walking with me? I don’t plan on allowing you into my home.” I speak in a snobbish voice while raising my chin.

“Ha so funny what do you live in the batcave.” Ryker slows down as we come to the intersection.

“No it's my Fortress of Solitude away from you.” I comment looking at him. 

"Well thank God this is where I leave you then!" He cries as he begins to walk backwards away from me.

"Yes praise Jesus." I laugh.

"I'll see you tomorrow bestie!" He grins waving at me.

“If you see your idiot friend make sure he knows that I’m going to put up on hell of a fight.” I yell as he waks furhter and further away. 

He simply salutes me before yelling out goodbye as he turns around to continue on his journey. I do the same thing, turning around and making my way home already knowing that I would be alone for the night which isn’t a bad thing, no one at home means that I can prepare for what Gabriel has in store for me tomorrow.

He has no idea what he is in for. I think to myself as I enter the empty house.

********
A/N: As a token of my appreciation to
your waiting here is what Mr Gabriel looks
like!!! Tell me did he meet your expectations???? 

I know the amount of hatred you must feel for
me because this chapter took so long to update
buuuut I had exams I needed to focus on UGH first
world problems.
Anywayz tell me some good ways to get back at
people, who knows I might use some of your ideas
*winky face*
This chapter is also dedicated to 
astrid47 love the comments :D

*edited 17/01/15*