Chapter Four: Now You See Me (Edited)

Start from the beginning

“Babe just say the word.” He starts to walk closer to me until his breath hits my face, when he's in reach he grabs my waist and pulls me closer.

“Let. Me. Go” I say in a warning tone.

“Make me.” He whispers, turning my head so I'm not looking at his stupid face, I pick up one of the test tubes and look back at him.

“My pleasure.” Is all I say before I pour the contents of the test tube over his head, he instantly lets go of me and takes a couple of steps back.

“Why the hell would you do that?” He yells.

“Well you said you were feeling hot, so I thought I would help you out.” I reply referring to his previous comment, while trying to supress my smirk.

He walks closer to me until I feel his breath on my face and leans in.

“You don’t know what you have gotten yourself into.” He voices in a whisper, before turning around and leaving the classroom.

It isn’t until he slams the door shut that I realise we had drawn an audience, the guys are looking at me in awe while the girls look like they want to rip me to shreds. Turning to face the front I see that the teacher’s jaw is lying on the floor. Laughing lightly I start to clean up the table and put everything away so I can leave.

As I'm putting away the last test tube the bell rings but apparently no one had manges to get over what had happened because they still continue to look at me, following my every move. Shrugging I grab my bag and head towards my locker, where I find Maddi and Violet waiting.

“Hello.” I say warily.

“I can’t believe you did that to me!” Violet exclaims while punching me in the shoulder, I step back while rubbing my arm.

“Damn, your names Violet? More like violent!” I joke which only makes her laugh.

“What the hell did I do anyway?” I question confused.

“Don’t act dumb almost the whole school knows what you did to Gabriel, I can’t even believe you would do that to him!!” Maddi almost shouts.

“Gabriel? Is that the guy I poured the test tube shit on?”

“YES!” They both shout making me laugh

“Oh well he was being a dick, it was either pour that shit on or punch him in the face.”

As soon as I spoke both of their jaws drop making me laugh again, turning around I start to open my locker while I wait for Maddi and Violet to snap out of their shock. Pulling the door open I notice a letter falling to the ground, swapping my books quickly I close my locker and bend down to pick up the note.

#01
The little stunt you pulled in chemistry will cost you, make sure you don’t drop your guard because I will make you pay for what you did to me.
-G

“Oh my God, you are going to die.”

“What? Why?” I look up from the letter the same time they do.

“That number at the top of the letter, it means that Gabriel is going to come after you.” Maddi says in a serious tone, which causes me to erupt into a fit of laughs.

“Gabriel…After…Me!” I said in between breaths as I tried to contain my laughter, the only response I got from them was a nod which made me start laughing again.

After a few moments I lean against my locker, note in hand while trying to regain my breath. I look between both girls and see that they have worried expressions on both their faces which makes a smile appear on my face.

“You do know that it’s a bunch of bullshit. No one does crap like this.” I say while waving the stupid letter in front of me trying to emphasis my point.