"Come on, you two," Aaron mumbled, looking up from his phone and shoving the pair of sunglasses and the hat into my arms. "Put them on."

“Do I have to?” I whined.

“Yes!” They all said simultaneously.

“Uh, fine!” I rolled my eyes and yanked the baseball cap over my head, then put on the huge sunglasses.

“Ready?” 

I nodded, grinning."Let's roll!" I shouted, jumping out of the car. "I have never been more excited to eat food in my life," I said as I stared up at the giant pink sign on the diner we had chosen to eat in.

"Tell me about it," Jake said, following me into the diner.

I looked around cautiously; glad to see that the place was pretty empty. The few people that were in the small restaurant were a couple of families, coming with loud toddlers and wailing babies. In the corner was a cute old married couple that were holding hands while staring into each others eyes affectionately. I smiled and turned back to the others.

“I’m going to go get us some food,” Marcus said, going over to the counter. Turning back to look at Aaron and Jake, I saw they already had seats.

I sat down beside Jake, "Mmmm, junk food has never smelt better." I inhaled the familiar smell of burgers and fries.

"How you aren't fat yet, I have no clue," Aaron muttered, eyeing me up. 

"Shut up," I hissed, kicking him under the table. He was right though, I ate an awful lot for a girl and although I wasn't exactly walking around with a six pack I was in okay shape. Growing up in a house full of boys I had become accustomed to piling my plate high with food before it was eaten. I had also become used to regular fights for which I had to be prepared by staying in decent shape.

"Ow!" Aaron cried as my foot came into contact with his knee. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my pack of cigarettes, taking one out and lighting it up.

"Stop mucking around you two," Marcus said walking over to us and shaking his head, “And Skye, how many time have I told you about not smoking? Not only is it bad for you, it'll also end up getting us kicked out before we even get our food.”

“It’s a cigarette not a killer weapon,” I grumbled, "and they don't have any signs telling me not to smoke so chill."

“You could get lung cancer!” Marcus said. He really was the sensible one. Considering the fact that I was the only girl you would've expected me to be the motherly one. Always worrying and taking care of the others, but no, Marcus got to be the mother instead.

“You didn’t say that to Jake when you caught him smoking pot!” I pointed out, taking a drag from my cigarette and glaring at both Jake and Marcus.

Marcus rolled his eyes and didn’t say anymore. Ha, he couldn't argue with that one.

"Where's the food?" I moaned after finally noticing his empty hands.

"It's coming," he said just as a blonde waitress arrived with it. "And here it is."

Jake wolf whistled as the waitress set our food down on the table, "Hey there. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see."

"Oh my God, Jake. Could you possibly be any cheesier?" I asked picking up one of my fries and throwing it at him.

The waitress, however, didn't seem to mind because she blushed, smiling at Jake in a way that would have brought up my breakfast, that is if I had actually eaten any. All my brothers were definitely massive players, but Jake was by far the biggest. With his chestnut brown hair and bright blue eyes, all the women loved him. But watching girls flirt with my brothers while I was sitting right there? That was just gross and uncomfortable.