Introduction

Long ago, there lived a young princess named Marinette. She lived a good life and had a promising future as the next queen of her country, Calix. But, sadly, she never got to see that future. When she was 10 years old, she went on a trip to visit a neighboring kingdom, Borealis, but they're ship was attacked by bandits. Marinette & her family escaped on life boats, but Marinette was separated from her parents, because she accidentally boarded a separate lifeboat. She drifted away from her parents, but survived until she found herself on a deserted island.

What she didn't know was that there were some inhabitants on the island as well. They were kids close to her age, and they took her in. Nearly 13 years later, Marinette was all grown up, but still couldn't remember where she came from. The inhabitants that took her in, Alya, Rose, Juleka, and Alix, were all ready to leave their island to begin new adventures alongside Marinette. 3 days later, Marinette and her comrades boarded their ship and set sailed on the ocean. They all could've stayed on their island, but they had their reasons for having to leave. 1 of them was that they decided to use their skills to help those in need.

Over the years on the island, they heard about people who got separated from their families and friends, and about how greedy nobles and high society people have been taking money from the poor to make themselves richer. They thought all of it was cruel. and they needed to do something about it all. During their time on the island, Marinette found supplies and items that she used to make them clothes over the years, so she made new clothes for them to use as they went out adventuring and helping people. Marinette also showed great leadership and problem-solving skills. As a result, the girls decided to make Marinette captain of their crew.

The girls also practiced magic, and learned to control their powers over the years. In an underground secret cave, Marinette and the others found old scrolls, spell books, charms, potions, and other magical items that they decided to use to better themselves. As they continued to practice during 12 of those 13 years on the island, all of their magical powers grew and became powerful.

Marinette gained the power of good luck and creation. Her weapons were a yo-yo and a crossbow. Alya got the ability to create illusions by playing a flute. Rose gained the power to control different scents. She could make people follow her commands, make them smell good or bad, and other abilities. Juleka got the ability to disappear into the shadows and temporarily make anyone look like her. Finally, Alix gained super speed and the power to temporarily freeze people by touching them.

With their new powers, identities, ship, resources, and costumes, Marinette and her gal pals started a new adventure of justice, truth, and fun. Together, they formed The Shadows.