The Day After

Harry's POV

"Ugh! Mate, you look terrible!" said Louis.

"Thanks so much, and good morning to you too." I groaned.

"Did you go out without us knowing or something, you look like you've been hit by a bus a hundred times over!"

"I think it's time to shut up now Louis."

"No, seriously! I thi-"

"LOUIS!"

"Fine, fine, fine. Have it your way." he said as he put his hands up in defeat and backed up into the hallway.

I look into the mirrror. The guy that looked back at me was not me. His cheeks were hallow like he hadn't eaten in weeks, his eyes were bloodshot, hair greasy, and eyes sunken. Wow, three days of no contact with my mate and I've become this. How pathetic.

The last few days have been absolute hell for me. I've been cranky, I haven't showered or even eaten. Gah! How do they do it. All I think about is her. Her eyes, her hair, her lips, just everything about her! And it's so damn frustrating!

I had hired a private investigator to find her, but that's a pretty hard thing to do when you don't even know the persons first name

God I feel dumb. I didn't even get my own mates name. My wolf has been scolding me since she left. He wanted me to mark her then and there. I wish our wolfs were more modernized. It would make my life so much easier.

My phone rang, I answered hurriedly hoping it was Dominic, the investigator.

"Hello?"

"Harry?"

"Hey Dominic! please tell me good news"

"Yea, I found her. Her name's Olivia Price. "

Olivia, I thought dreamily. Olivia Styles. Perfect!

"She lives in South Hampton, uh, she's 17, two parents, only child. But, I couldn't really get her address."

"What! You know she lives in South Hapmton but don't know her address!"

"I'm sorry sir, but-"

"How is that even possible?! Did you like lose her or something?!"

"No! It's just that she is always at either one of there houses with two other girls. but they're not her sisters."

"Just figure out where her parents live."

"I cant, from what I've seen, they're barely ever there. I have yet to see them."

"Fine. So it's narrowed doesn't to three possible houses." Gosh I felt like a stalker,"So just knock on each one 'till you figure out which one She lives in."

"Yes sir."

"Call me when you find Her house." and I hung up.

Why do I even need to know where she lives? It's not like I'm going to go down and visit anytime soon. I think...

Olivia's POV

I sat with the girls in front of the TV mulling over everything. Ok, not everything! someone in particular. I just can't get that prick out of my head! It's so infuriating! I mean, if anyone else had done that, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Channing Tatum for fucks sake! They would've just been a distant memory by now, but noooooo! That damn Harry Styles won't get out of my fricking head! Ugh!

I couldn't even get my fill of TV without him getting into my damn head! Frick! Frick, frick, frick, frick, frick!

"Ding, dong!"

I was awoken from my thoughts by the damn doorbell. See! Now he's making me use bad words way more than necessary!

"Not it!" both Nikki and Sophia said simultaneously while putting their fingers on their noses. Damn noses!

I groaned as I got off of the couch leaving my previously comfortable position just because someone decided to visit!

"Who is it?" I said before I looked through the peephole.

There was a guy, well, more like a Man in Black guy from the movie.

"Dominic."

"Who the hell are you?"

"I was sent here by a friend of yours."

"Which friend?"

"Can you please open the door? I'd rather talk to you face to face." he replied frustratedly.

"Do you think I'm stupid?! I've seen all the scary kidnapping movies, and you fit the bill perfectly."

"Fine." he said in exasperation,"Are you Olivia Price?"

"Who wants to know?"

"Okay, that's a yes. Is this your home?" Gosh! this guy is asking a lot of questions for someone that works for the government that hunts down monsters.

"Listen, I'm not an alien or anything so can you please just leave!" he then rolled his eyes.

"Okay, whatever! I was sent here by Harry Styles. He's been looking for you."

At that I jerked the door open.

"Oh, so now you open." he mumbled under his breath as he rolled his eyes.

"Look here government man that searches for aliens kidnapper eye roller! You can tell that prick to go poo in trash can and leave me alone!"

"Woah there girlie! What's going on here!" said Sophie as she and Nikki came over.

"What did we tell you about opening doors for strangers! Especially secret government guys." said Nikki.

"That's what I said!" I exclaimed.

"So now we close the door." She said slowly, as if I was some incompetent baby.

"He said he's here 'cause of Harry, that prick! What does he want anyway!" I said as I turned back to him, completely forgetting he was there.

"Okay, first of all! I am a PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR! My name's Dominic, I was hired by Harry Styles to look after you and find out things like your name and where you live and-"

"What a stalker." we all said.

"Anyway! IS THIS YOUR FUCKING HOUSE!" He said as his eyes bulged with a red face.

"Why would I tell you that?" I retorted back.

"For fucks sake woman! Fine! I'll figure it out a different way!" and the government guy stomped away rather childish may I add.

"So rude." said Sophie as we all went back in.

"I know, like seriously."Nikki added.

"And he really shouldn't have lied about the government thing." I exclaimed.

"I know, but I'm pretty sure that he couldn't even say anything. Or maybe he did, he just zapped us with those memory eraser things!"

"Oh my gosh Sophie! Your right!"

"Do you guys feel any different?!"

"Not really." I said in disappointment.

"Well I guess that's the point. And can you believe that story he gave us about Harry!" laughed Nikki.

"Yea! like come on, get a little more realistic would ya!"

"Yea.." I said, even though I secretly wished it was true.

£~>|^£|+,%\7@,?$/@

🙊 I'm. So. Immensely. Sorry!!!!!! I don't even have a good excuse! I just wouldn't get off of my lazy bum! I hope this is long!

For those still with me, as I said before, YOU ARE GOD GIVEN ANGELS!!!! Unless you're like Hindu or something, then you're Hindu or any other religion angel!!!

So. How's it's going? Comment and vote please!

Love & Tacos