Unbeleivable

!!!NOT EDITED!!!

#$%&(^%$w#@@

I cannot believe that bastered had thought he had the right to just do that. What a jerk. He's probably used to just getting whatever he wants. Ugh! But I have to admit though that the kiss kinda felt good. Well, you could say it was a bit more than good, okay! It was fricken heavenly! When He kissed me there were sparks going on all around me like it was the Fourth of July inside my mouth! And my body just burned hot for him. But that doesn't give him the justification to do what he did! Ugh!

"Sneaky bastered." I mumbled. Thank God no one heard me. They started singing 'Rock Me'. And I was here all, 'Fuck me', that... that... that poopy-head! That's a good way to describe 'it'! And the weird thing is, the whole time he was singing rock me, he was looking at me. Whatever douche bag.

~the shows about to end~

"Thank you so much, we love you and hope you had a great show! Good night!" Liam said.

Well I did not have a great show, thank you very much!

As the girls and I were walking out of the isle, one of the bodyguards came up to us.

"Miss, are you Sophia?." He looked big and muscular, like he went to the gym often. He had a sorda buz cut and stood at about 6'3. The stereotypical body guard. I'm guessing he was trying to look intimidating. Puh! Yea right, lets see how that's going to work out for you buddy!

"Who wants to know?" I snapped back. He wants sassy, he'll get sassy.

"You are wanted backstage."

"Who wants me?" Okay, that just came out totally wrong but whatever.

The guy had a smirk on his face as he answered.

"Mr.Styles."

"Ah, hell to the no!" I screamed outraged! "This is hella not happening! That bastered can kiss my ass!"

"Miss, if you do not cooperate, we will have to force you to come." He replied calmly.

"I'd like to see you try." I dared him, crossing my arms. He looked back at his buddies, shrugged, and turned back to and picked me and put me over his shoulder like some rag doll.

"I demand you to put me down right now!" I was infuriated! I started kicking and screaming. Punching his back, but it seemed to have no effect on him.

"Sophia! Nikki! Help me!"

"Put her down! Now!" Sophia shouted. But the guy just kept walking. Then both Nikki and Sophia started walking behind us.

"What should we do Olivia?"

"I don't know. Just follow these jerks and see what happens." They nodded in reply.

We walked past the fans and through multiple hallways. Taking turn after turn. Finally, we arrived at some door that read 'One Direction'. I guess this was their dressing room.

The guy knocked on the door. I heard one of the guys saying "Come in" and we stepped in.

What did the jerk want to do with me anyways? What was so important that he had to have his body guards man handle me? I mean, why me? Out of the thousands of girls in the crowd. Ugh! So annoying!

I fell to the couch and grunted. I eyed everyone in the room. There was Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and security.

"What the hell do want?" Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam had a look of worry across their face, while Harry was there with a smirk and something else in his eyes I couldn't make out.

"You." Harry replied.

"Well too fucking bad cause you can't have 'me'!"

He smiled and walked over to me, "We,ll see about that." He said dangerously. His close proximity made my breath hitch and things I have never felt before happened in my body. He smirked at the effect he had on me. Well, lets just see how he feels when he gets shot down, ego jabbed at, and me walking out with most of his pride.

"No, we wont! You know why?" He waited for me to continue with a curious glint in his eye. "Because YOU are gonna move out of my way and let me leave, or do I have to slap you again?" I warned.

He had a look of anger cross his face before he chuckled.

"Hey boys, can you give us a minute?"

They looked unsure but nodded and left.

I looked over to Harry to see him looking at me curiously.

"What are you looking at you big asshole?!" He only paused for a second before he kissed me. At first I struggled against him. Punching and kicking, but he only held my arms down and straddled me to keep my legs down. After a while, I just gave up and responded to him.

Damn! This was even better than the first time! But still not right, mind you. I massaged my hands into his curly hair. Shit, shit, shit! I'm gone now. He moaned in response and his hands roamed my body, going past my neck to my shoulders, down to the curve of my stomach and waist. I gasped as he stopped and grabbed my ass and squeezing. He took my gasp as an opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. Oh, dear God! He's such a good kisser! He starts to lift me by my thighs and carries me to the makeup counter and sets me down. All while keeping in contact with my lips. Damn! I'm feeling the same sparks and fireworks that I did the first time.He is now in between my legs as I sit on the counter. As he starts to kiss down to my neck realization hits me, what the hell am I doing! I'm supposed to hate this guy! But it's just so damn hard when we're in this position. I moan as he continues his way down my neck. Sucking and biting. He found my soft spot behind my ear,

"Harry..." I moaned as he sucked there.

I felt him smile at my response and he continued his torture.

"Say my name again." He demanded huskily.

"Mmm?"

"Say my name." He groweled out this time.

"Harry."

He started dragging his hand up the inside of my thigh. Getting treachoulsy close to my feminine spot. His other hand went up my waist to my breast and squeezing.

"Harry!" I said louder this time. This was getting too far. I need to stop this when I have the little control I have left.

"Harry,"

"Mmm?" He responded.

"Stop."

"No." he groweled.

"Harry, stop. Now." I demanded more this time. he whined as he pulled away. I would whine too.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" I bet I have a bunch of marks all over my neck and my lips are probabley swollen from all the kissing we just did.

"Do we really have to go through this again! STOP. KISSING. ME!"

"Don't be like that, you know you liked it." He said as he came closer.

I stopped him by stabbing him in the chest with my finger. "Doesn't matter how much I liked it or didn't like it. The point is I told you NOT to. Ugh! Get it through that thick skull of yours, I'm not interested!"

He made a move towards me again. Nu-u mister, this a'int happening again. So I pulled my hand back and slapped him with all the streangth I had in my right hand. And heard a satisfying "SLAP" as I did so.

"Damn! You need to stop that!" He said as he rubbed his currently bruised and bright red cheek. I smiled as I saw my hand mark but then frowned when I saw it start to fade. How is that possible!

"Why are you frowning?" He said sincerley. His face went from mad to heartbroken in a matter of seconds. Bipolar much?

"YOU need to stop kissing me whenever you damn well feel like it!"

He looked down, "I can't."

I grew curious. Why can't he, I'm pretty sure you have control over your own actions?

"What do you mean?"

He sighed, "I... I, Just give me time. I'll tell you in time.

@#$%T^&**(&%#$

THIS IS JUST PART ONE!!!!!!!

I think my chapters are getting longer each time.

Comment!