Chapter 15

Cody was heavily sleeping on his spot on the floor, TJ not speaking to him, not even opening the door to see him. But when he felt the door he was leaning against move from behind him he fell to the floor, it not even being a second later he saw TJ stepping over him.

"Hey! TJ come on," Cody said quickly, scrambling up from the floor but as soon as he saw his boyfriend with his bags packed he went still. "What the hell are you doing? Where are you going?" he asked, grabbing the handle of one the bags and making the younger lad stop in his tracks.

Do you think I'm fucking stupid? TJ signed furiously, his hands shaking and tears streaming down his cheeks as he hit Cody's hand off his bag.

"Of course not," Cody said softly, reaching for his boyfriend again but as soon as he did that he saw TJ's face and backed away, knowing if he made another move to touch him he would probably get hit. "Emma is just a friend, you have to trust me-"

Trust you? TJ signed and said as he narrowed his eyes at the older lad. How can I fucking trust you when not even an hour ago you told your ex-girlfriend that you love her, that you fucking miss her?!

"TJ, no I... I didn't mean it like that, I-"

Fucking look at me!! TJ signed and yelled, not even trying to hide how furious he was, how hurt he was. I'm your boyfriend, I'm pregnant and then you have the nerve to tell your ex fucking girlfriend that you love her while I'm here?!

"No, no!! Loved! I loved her and-"

"That doesn't make it okay!!!" TJ screamed at the top of his lungs, not having it in him to sign as he felt his tears falling faster and faster.

Cody went still, swallowing thickly and opened his mouth, wanting to say something but absolutely nothing came out.

Don't call me, don't text me, I'll talk to you when I'm ready, TJ signed, and as soon as he did he turned on his heel, stomped out of the flat, and slammed the door shut behind him.

Even after he was gone though Cody couldn't move. He didn't know what to think, he didn't know what to do and he wasn't sure how long it would take to fix this. But after just standing there for what seemed like forever Cody finally decided to do something.

He grabbed his keys and shrugged his coat on, not even bothering to bring Milo as he made his way down to his car and began the drive to Josh's flat. And when he got to his best mate's place he didn't waste any time, jogging to the flat and nearly pounding on the door until his startled cousin opened it.

"Zar where's Josh, I-I need to talk to him," Cody said, pushing past her and into the flat, looking all over for him.

He's in the shower, but Cody, what's going on? Why are you freaking out? Zaria asked, grabbing her cousin's arm so he would stop moving and look at her.

"Please just get him, I need to talk to him," Cody begged, his thoughts running a mile a minute and feeling like any second he was about to explode.

Alright, just sit down, try to relax, okay? Zaria asked, not so sure he would listen to her but at least she tried before heading off to get her boyfriend.

Cody knew he couldn't relax, no matter how hard he tried it was going to be physically impossible. But luckily he was only pacing for a few minutes before he saw his best mate come into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and looking extremely confused.

What's going on mate?

"Josh I-I-" Cody stuttered out, not even sure where to start. "Emma came over to my flat tonight..."