Chapter 4

"Louis stop," Harry breathed out, hunched over the breakfast bar and feeling his husband kissing his neck and wrapping his arms around him.

"Come on," Louis groaned, tipping his head to connect their lips but the younger lad pushed him away. "H..."

"Lou I'm busy, I asked you to stop and you didn't," Harry muttered as he kept his eyes on his paperwork.

Louis just looked at him for a minute, taking a seat next to the younger lad at the bar and biting his lip. "You were gone for a week, sorry I want to spend time with you."

"We talked about this..."

"Yeah, and you're doing the same thing you did when the first cafe opened," Louis said quietly as he watched his husband scribbling on one of the papers. "You're shutting me out and isolating yourself and we can't do this again Harry..."

"Louis I'm here aren't I? I've been here and I'm trying my hardest to be with you and the family and just because I was away for a week doesn't mean you have to get all worried," Harry said, trying his hardest not to get angry

"But it hasn't just been this past week Harry," Louis said, not wanting to start yelling himself. He let out a deep breath, brushing his fingers through his hair and shifting his gaze to the floor. "You haven't been talking with me, you've been distant... We haven't had sex in over a month and-"

"Louis I'm tired, what do you want from me?" Harry asked annoyed into his hands. "The problem with the first cafe was that I wasn't home, and now I'm home and that isn't good enough for you."

"Can you blame me for being scared Harry? We were on the brink of separating last time, I just want you to talk to me, let me help."

Harry released a quiet breath as he kept his head down, hearing the worry in Louis' voice, knowing that he's been worried since he even talked about opening the second cafe.

"That's not going to happen this time Lou..." he said softly, finally looking to his husband. "You know it's going to be hard for the next couple months until the cafe opens and with it in London it'll be even more difficult... But you need to trust me."

"I need you to talk to me," Louis said, reaching for the younger lad's hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. "I'm not doing the same thing over again H... I can't."

"I know love, I-..." Harry ran his hands over his face, turning away from his work and fully looking at his husband. "How about this weekend we go away after the game? Just you and me, no work, no phones... We can have some real time together."

Louis raised his eyebrows, a smile coming over him as he wasn't expecting that in the slightest. "Really?" he barely whispered.

"Really," Harry grinned back at him. "Pick a place and we'll go."

Louis couldn't help himself as he cupped his husband's cheeks and kissed him gently, not even able to grasp that Harry was willing to take a weekend off. And as soon as he released the younger lad he may have hopped off the bar stool and skipped off to his office to pick somewhere to go for the weekend.

*~*

TJ jumped as he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and a pair of lips connect to the back of his neck.

"Nice jersey," Cody mumbled teasingly against the younger lad's skin. "I think you bought the wrong one though, it should say Tomlinson instead of Brown."

TJ scoffed as he rolled his eyes playfully and turned himself around in the curly haired lad's arms. We'll see who the better player is at the game, he signed before standing on his toes, pecking Cody's lips and winking at him.