Tweets

Elizabeth POV

Shannon and I had talked all night about how crazy that had been. I, lizzy cotter, was going on a date with Niall horan. HOW?!!? I played it cool though. Even if I was screaming on the inside. Niall was interested in me. I needed to keep this up.

It was the morning after and I drove home. My mom greeted me in the kitchen,"how was the movie?"

"What?" I totally forgot about the lie.

"Oh yeah the movie. It was alright. Nothing special. Hey I'm going out tonight."

"What? Again? With who?"

"It's a date mom."

"Oh I understand. Old mum isn't 'hip' enough for you youngsters."

"Mum please"

"Alright alright."

I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I sat on my bed smiling like a goof. I got on Twitter to see a tweet from Niall. 3 actually. 2 last night 1 this morning.

Niall_Horan: "cannot get those beautiful green eyes out of my head !!"

(9 hours ago)

This made my heart jump. He tweeted about me!!!!

Niall_Horan: "what an amazing concert London ! one special girl to make it even better :) xx"

(8 hours ago)

My heart was literally on the floor by this point.

Niall_Horan: "nervous for tonight wish me luck on dinner ;) xx"

HE was nervous?? The Niall horan was nervous to go on a date with ME.

This was unreal.

(Ugh guys sorry for the short chapter after that really long one! How do you guys like it so far? I hope you're all enjoying it! Comment or inbox and tell me!)