The date

Elizabeth POV

Niall made me laugh at the way he nervously complimented me. He looked a little insecure at the sound of my giggle so I reassured him.

"You do too, Niall. Like always" I winked.

He started blushing and I laughed again.

"Shall we go?" He asked, gaining his confidence back.

"We shall." I giggled.

Niall POV

Her giggle was so beautiful. She was so funny and adorable.

We walked to my car and I opened her door for her. The way she looked at me made me realize nobody's ever done that for her before.

"Thank you." She whispered with a small smile.

I smiled back and proceeded to my side.

Driving to the restraunt I noticed how funny she really is. She would always crack jokes. Just like me. And she had such sparkling eyes, eyes I can't begin to fully describe.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Always." She answered winking.

"My kind of girl..." I winked back.

She giggled her beautiful giggle.

*******

When we arrived her eyes lit up.

"How did you know I love this place??"

"Wild guess" I smirked. It wasn't a wild guess I sorta um stalked her twitter last night. I was trying to figure her out! It worked apparently..

We sat down at a reserved table by the window with a view of the city. The way her eyes lit up and stayed that way let me know this was a good idea. She looked at my with a smile.

"You have a really nice smile lizzy."

She blushed and I did to at my blunt comment.

"Thank you" she whispered with a small smile.

I smiled back.

We were soon interrupted by a group of teenage girls.

"OMG you're Niall horan!!" One said.

"That is true." Lizzy giggled at my reply.

"Can you sign my shirt??"

"Mine too!"

"Mine three!"

The numbers continued on.

I looked at lizzy apologetically. She smiled and rolled her eyes playfully before mouthing "go ahead"

I winked and began signing

****

A few shirts later and my attention was back on lizzy.

We were talking about her schoolwork and what she was planning to be.

"Well.. I would really love to be a writer. I'm in college studying journalism."

"Liz that's great!!"

She giggled at the new nickname and the compliment.

Our food arrived and her eyes lit up once again. She caught me looking and blushed. I laughed and began eating my food.

*****

We had finished dinner and were now walking out of the restaurant.

The ride home was full of laughter and singing. She squealed when one of my songs came on. When she saw me laughing she stopped and blushed. I liked the way she liked our music.

We arrived at her house and I didn't want her to leave. I reluctantly got out of the car to open her door. I walked her to the door and we stood there in silence for a bit.

"When will I be seeing you again?" I asked. I liked her a lot.

"Anytime you want blue eyes" she winked. Gosh she was funny.

"What are you doing Sunday?"

It was Friday. She looked up as if trying to think of what was written on her calendar.

"Hmm tennis till 4. After that.. Nothing!"

I smiled and asked if she'd like to come over and watch movies with the boys and I.

"Can I bring my friend Shannon?"

I smiled at her thought to include her friend.

"Of course. Harry girl?"

"Liam"

"Ooooh I'm sure they'll hit it off" I smirked.

She giggled. "I better go inside. It's freezing out here!"

I agreed. "I had a really good time tonight, lizzy."

"As did I good gentlemen" she curtsied. I laughed and so did she.

"See you tomorrow," I said

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I felt as though time had stopped. My cheeks growing pink, heated up as she pulled away.

She smiled and I smiled too. She walked inside and the minute she closed her door, I began jumping around with excitement. It was about 5 seconds into my celebration that I saw lizzy looking out the window. I blushed and nervously laughed.

She laughed and smiled blowing me a kiss. I pretended to catch it and put it on my heart. She giggled and shut the curtain. What a fantastic night.

(N/A do you guys like it so far?? I really hope you do!! Leave suggestions in the comments and PLEASE share this story! It'd mean the world to me ! xx)