"Can we go now?"

     "One more ride," she assuredly states, but for reasons unknown, there's a slight hint of nervousness in her tone, "Just the ferris wheel, and then we can leave. I promise."

     "Okay," Scott warily replies, squeezing her small hand as a sign of reassurance.

     On the other hand, he's completely fine with the ferris wheel. He absolutely loves heights. He grew up in fucking New York City, practically spending most of his childhood on rooftops. Besides, it's the best place where he can watch the sun rise and set because one, stars are overrated, and two, they're actually not bad, but he can barely see them with all the pollution in the city. Also, it's one of the most exhilarating things he's ever experienced, and he loves to get an adrenaline rush simply through this method. So, he's pretty comfortable when they're both sitting the barely rocky compartment.

"Oh, my god," Camille groans, looking at her feet as they begin to move upwards.

That's when he puts two and two together. "You're scared of heights, babe? What-- how?"

"They're frightening, okay?"

Scott widens his eyes, almost exclaiming (which is very unlike him, if that wasn't obvious at this point in time), "You go on fucking fast rides that make me want to vomit, and yet you can't stand heights? Why are you even on the ferris wheel? How the fuck do you live in New York? Wait-- Camille, does that mean you've never been on top of a building? Damn, you're missing out on so much."

     "Oh, god," she whines again in complete fright, completely ignoring majority of his rant, "I just wanted t-to try it out, but I want to get off now, Scott."

"Hey," he says in a soft voice that he really didn't know he was capable of, "Babe, hey, look at me. Just focus on me, okay? I'm right here, and I'll never let anything happen to you."

Her hazel eyes connect with his green ones, and there's complete love and devotion and trust in them. He's overwhelmed with the emotions, but not in a bad way. Scott feels like he's on top on the world, even if neither of them said the actual words. The feeling is definitely present, whether absolute or the state of just getting there. He experiences something close to love, and he's willing to take that risk -- whatever it is. It's only the matter of taking one step at a time.

      So, as cliché as it is to kiss a significant other on a ferris wheel, Scott still does it to mostly distract her from her fear of heights. He connects his lips with hers, nipping at her bottom lip in a sensual manner. In return, Camille tugs on his lip ring, eliciting a sound from the back of his throat. Fuck, every time Scott kisses his girlfriend, he never wants to stop, but he reluctantly pulls back. But thank god, nobody else seemed to notice their steamy kiss.

     "Anything?" Scott asks again, referring to her promise of making it up to him. Just for reassurance.

     Camille immediately understands, although she looks flustered, "I promised, didn't I?"

❀❀❀

     SCOTT'S SHIRT IS off the moment the two of them stumble into his bedroom, revealing his beautiful body of tattoos. Thankfully, his parents aren't home at the moment, or else he would never live this down. Besides, he doesn't intend to have, well, sex. Scott believes that they still need time, and he honestly told her what he thinks before they started making out. But now, holy shit, Camille's hands are on his chest, taking his attention away from his inner monologue to the feeling of her skin on his.

Scott squeezes her hips and pulls their bodies closer together. Camille seems fascinated by tugging on his lip ring, and he always seems to respond by groaning from the back of his throat. The heat between them is intense, shutting down his brain and letting his desires take over. Scott walks them backwards to his bed and then cages his girlfriend between his arms. The pure ecstasy of their lips connecting and lack of space between is enough to send the punk wild. Scott's with the most beautiful girl ever, and fuck, he's so aroused right now.

     They disconnect for a moment, just enough time to let Camille pull her shirt over her head. His breath is taken away when she sexily looks up at with him with her cute tan-colored bra. His ring-clad hand skims the swell of her breasts as he places feathery kisses along her jaw and down her neck. Camille moans, gripping his dark hair, and that's almost enough to do him in. Then, in a daring move, he presses his lips against the valley of her breasts before moving just above her bra. Camille tightens her hold on his hair, biting her lip.

     "Scott," she gasps loudly before guiding him back to her lips.

     Hell, this is enough for him -- for them.

___________________________

This was supposed to be an innocent chapter, but whoops. how was that writing? Idk, i'm blushing.

ALSO, SORRY FOR THE WAIT. ALSO, CHECK OUT ABOUT AXEL. ALSO, I'M WRITING A NEW SHORT STORY, WHICH I THINK YOU'LL LIKE!

•vote•comment•follow•