chapter1

It's been two weeks since I've been imprisoned in this wretched and tedious place .
Today is exceptionally an exciting day . In the first hours of dawn ,the gates opened and  Prince Loki was escorted to the dungeons while he was being pushed around by the guards I took in his features ,the unnerving green eyes ,the sharp cheekbones and his physique , it was the first time i had actually seen him up close,he was certainly a notable  character but broken none the less . by now all Asgard knew what had befallen  him ,we all knew about his heritage and the things he went through but it still did not excuse his behavior and his actions towards others ,while I was staring at him nonchalantly he swung around and faced me .I sprang back out of surprise and shame that I've been caught Red-handed and once he saw my reaction he smirked and looked away and was pushed in to an empty cell and I realized that the cell in front of mine was being occupied by non other than the trickster himself .
so much for solitude but then  again when i looked at him he was deep in thought and was lost in whatever occupied his mind . maybe it was his problems but who did care anymore about his problems. We all had our own pain and suddenly I was reminded of my own problems and I couldn't take it anymore I laid my back against the wall  and faced the cell across me  and felt tears fall  down my cheeks  . The pain was too much and all I could do was to pray to Odin to free me from this place so that I could take my revenge against  Alana for what he made me do . let's do some introduction , Alana was my commander , He was secretly working with the dark elves and threatened my family thusforceing  me to do his bidding  for himv. now I'm bound to this cell and he freely roams the castle. As the days go by I feel the hope within me slowly start to perish.  So i try to live through the pain but I always get distracted  by Loki , It's been days since he was brought to the dungeons and he hasn't eaten or done anything  since the first day  and  every once in a while Thor comes to visit him and he just sits there and doesn't talk .I'm beginning to sense Thor's worry for him and the fact that he still has hope for the broken man that's become of his brother .such a fool , However i would have to admit There's something about Loki that draws everyone's attentions towards him and he certainly got my interest peaked  .I was enthralled by those eyes the minute I laid my eyes on them . but no matter what , we were both prisoners of Asgard ,we had no hope of survival and with that thought I pushed away all the sympathy I felt for him and focused on how to escape this cage .