Luxurious Blind Date

Title : Luxurious Blind Date

Characters : Y/N - main character (name is changeable)
                        Sudae - best friend (name is changeable)
                        A particular group who have 7 members - rich and lonely af men

Blurb : In which a girl is forced by her best friend to set her up on an exquisite blind date.

Synopsis :

"Stop being so bashful and shy! Just please, do me a favor and let me set you up on a date." Sudae glared at her best friend and clicked the power button of her laptop. In return, Y/N could only surpass a whiny sigh.

"I can't afford to have someone in my life right now..."

"Excuses" Sudae huffed while searching for a site fit for her best friend.

"I just really can't! Oh my goodness, the date will turn out very bad....You're being presumptuous... Sudae st—"

But it was too late. In a blink of an eye, said best friend already found what she's looking for.

"Aha! Now Y/N, look here..." Sudae excitedly head locked Y/N which made the poor girls let out a surprised squeak.

Although, she was much more surprised at what she has seen at the illuminating screen of the laptop. Her eyes widen, mouth agaped, and cheeks blushed a hint of pink.

"Welcome to our site! Here, you can find filthy rich men to satisfy your needs..."

"Sudae!"

"Uh-uh," Sudae said in a motherlike tone "I know you're struggling to pay your bills right now and these gentlemen are willing to—"

"Okay! Okay, I get it."

"Good..." Sudae smirked and by that moment, Y/N knew that her life will surely turn upside down. "Now whose the lucky billionaire?"

Y/N bit her inner cheek as she scrolled through different profiles. Until finally, she found one. Her heart skipped a beat as she moved the cursor to click the display picture of...

Profile #1

Profile #2

Profile #3

Profile #4

Profile #5

Profile #6

Profile #7

Thoughts : I actually picture this one as a "CHOOSE YOUR PATH SCENARIO" you know, like in otome games haha. I also almost published this one but decided not to for I was struggling to craft an idea on how I will deliver a C.Y.P.S. It's up to you now how you will deliver this one! Good luck! (MESSAGE ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS)

Comment " $$$ " to claim this one.