Explain

"Ari,"A familiar voice sighed from behind me.

I turned around to see...well you should all know by now.

How did he even get in my room?

"Justin,"I groaned. "I know, I know, you don't wanna talk, but I'm sorry,"Justin said. "You know you say that alot, and I'm starting to question if it's even geniune, half of the time you say it,"I said angered.

He just looked down and bit his lip.

"Truth hurts huh,"I asked as I sat on my bed ignoring the hazel eyes, that stared at the ground in desperation and dissapointment.

He then looked up, and began to speak.

"Ariana, I can explain,"Justin mumbled. "If you think your words can fix it, go ahead and try,"I said plainly.

"It's hard to talk about,"Justin sighed once again. "Well, I can't help you with that,"I said harshly.

"Fine, about two years ago, something happened and it changed me,"Justin started before he sat on my bed.

I looked him in eyes and actually started listening.

"I was 15 and I had started dating this girl named Kylie, and I began to fall in love with her, and she seemed like the sweetest soul, but she wasn't afraid to hurt another. This is where I fall in......It was a year into our relationship and I caught her cheating on me with my ex-bestfriend,"Justin paused.

What???? I have so many questions, but I don't think this time is appropriate.

"We broke up and she didn't seem to really care, so she left without any words, and that broke me, sooooooo. I vowed since that day, to never fall in love or get attatched to anyone ever again, and decided the only way to do that was to become a player......I mean it's been two years, I didn't think it would last this long, but it did. Long story short, I ignored you because I started to get too attatched to you, and care a little more, than the player in me should. I just went with this player scheme when I was younger cuz I thought it would help, cuz they say times supposed to heal ya, you now...but I ain't done much healing,"Justin explained.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know where this was going, and I needed to think,"Justin apologized as he cried a little.

"Justin, I'm so sorry,"I gasped as I hugged him. "It's fine, I thought ignoring you would help, but it just destroyed me even more,"Justin sniffled. "It's ok,"I patted his back.

I feel so bad, he not a bad guy, he was used just like he used everyone else.