1.

Jacob was surprised to be asked to come in for an audition for a music video, he has not done such a thing before, modelling was his job but he has not been asked to take park in a music video before. He didn't know how to act or what to say but he didn't let the opportunity pass so easily.
When he arrived at the place he found himself surrounded by a few other models, which he didn't specifically know or ever heard of, even though the room was not packed and there was less than ten other guys with him, he found them all rather attractive where himself, he felt average, but he didn't let that bring him down and let him feel less confident as he was there to do his job and he was not giving up on it or himself.
It took a few minutes of Jacob scrolling through his phone in the waiting area before anything happened, but when it did, Jacob didn't even realise until he was out of the building after being turned down. He didn't have high hopes of that audition anyway but he was disappointed with the fact he did not get it.
However he did not think about the audition after that day, up until the time he received a call to attend another audition with the same people. Jacob didn't question it but instead arrived at a place he was told to be, however instead of a big studio and multiple people around, he found himself outside a hotel only seeing one guy from the audition, a curly headed, shorter and slimmer boy.
"Hello Jacob, I'm Troye" he said and shook the boy's hand "You must be really confused, but you have really interested me the other day. I might sound crazy as I don't even know you, but would you like to hang out?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.
That caused Jacob to smile, seeing that the boy put so much effort into just asking him out. "I would love to hang out with you, where are we going?" He questioned while repeating the boy's name in his head, making sure to not forget it easily like he does with everyone else he meets and ends up in uncomfortable situations.
"Maybe just a cliché café, I would love to get to know you and some coffee, or tea if you prefer, seems as the best thing to have while getting to know each other. Oh I am rumbling" he chuckled, trying to hide the embarrassment.
"Some coffee is perfect, seeing that you wanted to meet outside a hotel and from the accent I am guessing you are not from here" Jacob replied and began walking down the street, having Troye walk by his side.
"Oh yea, I'm from Perth, in Australia, but I have spend quite a lot of time in LA before. As you are from here, you probably know more great places around here than I do" he pointed out, seeing as Jacob already began to lead the way.
"You know so much more about me than I do about you" Jacob giggled, glancing over at the shorter boy.
"I had to, it would be fair for me to tell you the things about me that I know about you. So, my name is Troye Sivan Mellet, born in South Africa but raised in Perth Australia and I am 20 years old"
"So you basically know my name, where I am from and my age?" Jacob asked, standing by a zebra crossing and waited for the green light.
"And the fact that you are a model" Troye added, standing beside him.
"Well, what do you do for living?" Asked Jacob just as the street lights turned green and they began crossing the road.
"I'm a singer-songwriter, it's weird calling myself that" he chuckled, paying attention to where they are going as he dislikes to take the uber around, so he tried to remember his way back to the hotel.
"Oh so the music video must have been for your song then" Jacob said, everything began to make sense now "I thought you might have been one of the producers, but then you are so young, which left me wondering" he giggled.
"Oh no, I'm just the one who bobs around the place" he realised that Jacob was walking into a cafe so he followed him inside. As soon as he got through the door he looked around and smiled to himself. It was a little typical cafe, with a scent of coffee as soon as you walk in.
"I know it seems like any other coffee place, but no one in LA makes better drinks than they do" Jacob said and stood by the counter "What would you like?"
Troye stood by him and looked over at the list hang up on the wall, it was quite a hot day in LA so he decided upon getting a smoothie, where Jacob got himself an ice tea.
After a long moment of both of them insisting to pay for the whole order they just ended paying for their own drinks.
They chose a table in a corner where they were not easy to be seen by other people and which was much more quiet. They talked about their hobbies, childhood and other random things that happened to pop up during the conversation for over an hour.
"I've never actually done this before" Troye mumbled when they both suddenly went silent.
"You've never been on a date with a guy?" Jacob questioned, his eyes scanning the older boy, with a small smile.
"I've never been on a date with one of the models met at work" Troye admitted, running a hand through his hair.
Jacob was about to reply if it wasn't for Troye receiving a call from Emma, asking where he was and informing him that he had important things to do.
Despite the fact that Troye didn't want to leave the older boy yet, he had to. "I really have to go, but how about I'll just give you my number, as I already have yours, so we can keep in contact and meet up again"
~
Okay, so this is an awkward moment to stop this chapter at but I really want to post it so here it is.
- Oli