Chapter One: Shut Up and Listen to me Max!!

So yeah, just a normal day I guess. Just on the run as usual. The Flock and I woke up this morning at the hotel we stayed at, and we left and ate breakfast as soon as we woke up.

We were originally in the state of Indiana, but now we were heading to North Carolina. We were flying there currently right now.

I was thinking to myself, about what to do. Once we got there of course.

But a complaint from Gazzy interrupted my thoughts.

"Max! I'm hungry!" He whined.
"What?! But you just ate!" I replied, glancing back at him.

"Yeah, but it was a small meal." Nudge put in as she flew up next to me.

"How about hamburgers?" Iggy suggested as he flew overhead.

Fang and Angel were just below us. "YES!! All the hamburgers!!" Total agreed from the arms of Angel.

I sighed. Currently we were flying over Washington DC, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to visit there ever again, but, these guys weren't going to shut up until they got their food and that was final.

"Alright, follow me." I replied, swooping diagonally down towards the American District.

....

We stopped outside a McDonald's and we walked inside, of course with our wings hidden under our clothing.

As we waited in line, a man in front of us was ordering. He was a stereotypical blonde with glasses in a leather jacket that looked like it popped out of WWII.

"Okay dude, I would like at least five of you're original hamburgers,no mayonnaise though, and two of you're new special cheeseburgers, then a large drink and a large thing of fries, can't forget those!" He said all at once.

I chuckled to myself. Heh. Jeez, I was right about the 'stereotypical American' thing. With all that food, he sounds like he could be one of us but.... He's not skinny enough. I thought in my head.

He may not be a mutant like you Max, but think. Is he really human?

I was like.... Wat? I shook my head. Voice? What the heck is that supposed mean?

Voice didn't reply. I watched the guy in front of us as he finished taking his order and walked to one of the tables to wait. I just shrugged and walked up for our turn to take our order.

...

By now, we had our food and sat at a table. I was really quite amazed on how fast the man from before was shoving those burgers into his mouth. Though we was a really loud eater....💧

Max, do you think any normal human could do that?

Hmph, voice stop trying to be tricky and just spit it out.

He's an immortal Max.

W-what....?

You told me to tell you Max.

B-but... Huh?! Is this another one of the Schools' experim-!?

No Max.

Fang had begun to stare at me. As if he could tell I was having a conversation with the voice.