That's why i hit him

Tyga's POV

It's been a 3 weeks since I ran out at Chyna's and mines wedding, and a lot has happened of course she took me to court but the judge saw no reason to take King away from me and give full custody to her so we've got 50/50 which I'd much rather I get full but as long as I get to see my boy I'm happy.

About a week ago Kylie and I told her family about us and the baby and they were a little upset but in the end they said they were okay with it and would support us no matter what. Which made Kylie happy but we did go to the doctors to find out how far along Kylie actually was and she's right now 3 months and 6 days pregnant, so she has about 6 months till the baby comes.

Kylie's POV

I'm feeling pretty good today lately I haven't I've been in bed sick but I'm feeling much better. Me and T are getting ready to go out to lunch I just walked out the shower and I look in the mirror and this is the first time in a long time that I've seen my tummy I kinda like it it's so tiny and cute. I put on underwear and a bra and start doing my makeup, whilst I'm doing so T comes up behind me and gives me a hug and whilst he's doing so I feel his little thang is hard.

Baby are, are you hard ?

"I mean how can I not be with my baby girl lookin like this"

Even with my tummy looking like this ? You still think I'm sexy ?

"Of course no matter how you look I'ma still think you look sexy" he said bitting my ear

Baby stop you know that makes me horny as hell when you do that

"Why you think I'm doing it ky" ?

T we gotta get ready come on'

He pulled away and got undressed and took a quick shower, of course I wanted to do it with T but I'm so hungry that I just want to go out to eat. After we go out to eat were gunna go house hunting then we're gunna get King.

We get to the restaurant and of course there was paparazzi every fucking were asking us questions "Tyga did you leave Chyna for Kylie"? "Kylie how do you feel about being a home recker" you know just everything we want to hear.

Tyga's POV

We sit down to eat and I can tell some of the things the paparazzi said got to Kylie.

Kylie your not a home recker

"Well T it kinda looks that way I mean you ran out on your wedding with your baby mama for me"

It doesn't matter what it looks like we know the truth, they don't know that Chyna and her mother were threatening to take my son away if I didn't marry her, they didn't know that shit but as long as me and you got each other fuck what they talkin about

"I know babe but it really gets to me sometimes"

I grabbed her hand and smiled at her while she smiled back, I hate when Kylie starts to feel bad about her self. Because it's my job to make sure she dosent feel that way.

Kylie's POV

While we were eating Chyna texted T and told him to get King now instead of later. While I'm sitting in the car waiting for T to get King I see a car pull up and I think it has to be like her mom or something but then they get out of the car and it's not. It's my fucking brother Rob, I roll the window down and tell his name.

ROB

"Oh um, Kylie what a, what are you doing here" ?

T's getting his son what are you doing here

"Oh um nothing I'm just..."

Your just ???

"Look please don't tell anyone but me and Chyna are kinda together"

Oh wow, I'm shook I really am Rob I'm your sister, your LITTLE fuckin sister, all this bitch has done is talk mad shit online about me and to other people how could you do this to me, you don't fucking come out the house for years and years you missed Kim's wedding, you even missed your own fuckig birthday but you come out of hiding for a stripper? Okay I see.

"And your ripped her family apart I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you Kylie, did you think about that"

He said walking away both Tyga and Chyna saw what happened and what was said

Rob walked in Chynas house with her while T waked to the car and put King in his car seat. I'm so fucking shocked at what he just said to me, Rob would never say that to me ever.

T got into the car and asked if I was okay I just shook me head no while tears feel down my face. T then opened his door got out of the car and walked up to Chynas door I got out of the car and yelled for T to not.

T no please don't

Just when Rob opened the door, T then pushed Rob in the face he feel to the floor while T then walked back to the car and got in as did I.

Why did you do that ?

"Because Kylie he made you cry and I'm not gunna let people get you down about what fucking happened, yes I fucking left that bitch for you, why, because I didn't love her I didn't want to have a kid with her but I did and then o feel in love with my little boy I love him so much, but I fucking hated her all she did was take my money and used me, but when I told her that I was done she said if I didn't marry her she would take me son away and say that I rapped her and beat her and that she could make it happen, so the only way I could see him was if I stayed with her, but then one day I meant this girl and I just feel in love with her, so Kylie none of this was your fault me leaving Chyna that was me I felt her for you that was all me, why, because I love you so I hit him because of that Kylie"

Tyga has never opened up to me like that I couldn't believe it I grabbed his hand just as got to a stop light I kissed him and told him to just take us home and that we could go look at houses another day.

Hey you guys!!! I really really hope your enjoying my story!

Please please please vote😘