Abused

Laying In Fidel Position In My Cold Dark Room, Still In Pain From The Last Beaten Carlos Put On Me. I Heard The Bedroom Door Slowly Open, And The Smell Of Weed Hit My Face. "WHY TF YOU STILL UP LOREN" He Yelled Walking Over To The Bed "I - I - I Don't Know" He Grabbed Me By My Face,So That I Could Look Him In His Eyes, "You Been Out With Some Nigga Haven't You" I Shook My Head "No" A Tear Slid Down My Face Because The Grip He Has On My Face Is Killing Me.

"Stop Lien To Me Bitch" Carlos Pushed My Head Back Making It Hit The Hard Headboard. "Ahhhh! " I Screamed In Pain Holding The Back Of My Head. "Shut Up Loren, And Go Get Cleaned Up My Mom Coming Over" I Slowly Moved Off The Bed And Walked To My Dresser. I Pulled Out A Peach Sun Dress And Under Garments.

Looking In The Mirror At My Broken Reflection. What I Mean By Broken Is That, I Never Use To Have Busted Lips,Black Eyes And Scratches. I USE To Be This Pretty Brown Skinned Girl With Flawless Skin, Now I'm Nothing But A Piece Of Shit. My Own Mom Dont Even Recognize  Me.

Opening My Make Up Bag, I Pulled Out Everything I Needed. I Dabbed  The Makeup Under My Left Eye And Winced In Pain, "HURRY TF UP" Carlos Yelled Banging On The Door. I Wasted No Time Applying The Rest Of The Makeup To My Face. Carlos Scares The Living Shit Out Of Me ,I Mean Who Wouldnt Be. The Niggas 6'5 And Im 5'3 Like Really, He Can Sling Me Back And Forth With One Hand

"You Two Are The Cutest Couple Ever" Momma K Said "If You Only Knew" I Said Under My Breath, I Guess Carlos Heard Because He Squeezed The Shit Out Of My Hand "Keep Playing Loren Ima Beat The Shit Out Of You" He Whispered, I Really Wanted To Say You Already Do That On A Regular But I Know He Would Slap The Shit Out Of Me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What Was That Shit You Pulled Out There Loren Huh?? You Thought I Was Playing With Yo Ass" He Threw Me In The Room, I Hit My Head On The Dresser. "I'M SORRY CARLOS PLEASE STOP" I Begged Him, And That's One Thing He Hates. "Fuck That Shit Loren, I Gave Yo Stupid Ass To Many Chances"

Repeatdely Getting Hit All Over My Body, My Breathing Began To Get  Thin. The Lack Of Oxygen,That I Was Receiving Made It Harder For Me To Struggle And Stay Alive. My Eyes Slowly Close And Everything Turned Black.

This Shit Wasn't New To Me, It Was An Everyday Thing. What Can I Say I get Abused.

Y'all Like It???  Hmmmm