Snowball Pt 2

Will started a conversation with Eleven

Will: Hey Eleven

Eleven: Why are you texting me? I'm next to you.

Will: I don't know

Eleven: Will.. Is something wrong?

Will: Noooo

Eleven: Friends don't lie

Will: Well, everyone has danced with all of the pretty girls and I have no one to dance with

Eleven: Oh

Will: But it doesn't matter

Eleven: Is it because of Mike?

Will: What about Mike?

Eleven: Friends don't lie Will...

Will: Okay. Dance with me. I'll tell you.

Eleven: Okay good.

Will: See you on the dance floor.

Eleven: Will, remember friends help friends.

Will: yeah. you're a really good friend eleven.

Eleven: You too

Will: And you look really pretty tonight

Eleven: What?

Will: Sorry Autocorrect. I meant different

Eleven: It's cuz I actually have hair.

Will: That must be it. Well, want to dance now?

Eleven: Sure.

Will: Okay. bye.

Will ended the conversation with Eleven

Will looked around at the jam packed gym, before he felt El's hand on his shoulder. "I'm not good at dancing."

Will looked over at his friend and smiled, feeling slightly better. "I'm not either but my mom tried to teach me."

Eleven smiled at that before grabbing onto his arm and steering him towards the dance floor. "I like your mom. And Jonathan. He's hot." Will raised an eyebrow at this but didn't say anything.

"So, what's wrong? Mike always tells me that you have to tell the truth to your friends. So you can't lie, Will," Eleven said, putting her arms around his neck. Will looked at Eleven a little uncomfortably before putting his hands on her waist.

"It's not really a big deal," Will said, before looking over Eleven's shoulder, searching the crowd for one particular person. But he couldn't see him.

"Yes it is." Eleven said quietly as they swayed back and forth. "It is a big deal. Will, you're unhappy."

Will looked at Eleven then, trying to smile. But it just looked painfully fake. Even Eleven noticed that. "I like Mike, Eleven."

Eleven looked at Will for a second, her eyebrows wrinkling together in thought. "But, we all like Mike though."

Will shook his head then, not wanting to have to explain it. But he trusted Eleven. They weren't great friends but she was one of those people who you could always count on. "Eleven, I have feelings for..."

But he never got to finish his sentence because he felt arms wrap around his waist and pull him away from Eleven. "What the fuck, Will!"

"Oh shit..."