Lovers Today (Chapter 14)~IHOP

CarWritesFanfic

•EDITED•

Garroth's POV

"Travis.... Travis." Dante's voice is in a whisper.

"What?" Travis questions. He whispers as well.

"I-I think Laurance and Garroth did... It."

"What? No! They obviously didn't. We didn't hear anything!"

"We sleep like rocks, Travis."

"True... B-But look!" Footsteps get closer to us, "They have their clothes on!"

"You could always put your clothes back on."

"I know, I know! But nothing seems messy!"

"They can clean it up."

Travis groans, "Fine! You got me! I'll back out of this corner I got myself into now..." The noise of footsteps and creaking stairs soon fade into nothing.

"Did they...?" Dante questions to himself.

I feel Laurance move, "No, we didn't, Dante." Laurance says. I open my eyes and see the brunette standing up, looking at Dante, "We just sat here and ended up falling asleep." Laurance informs. "I feel like such an idiot." Dante's voice cracks at the last word as he mumbles an insult to his embarrassed self. Laurance takes a couple steps closer to Dante, "Don't." Laurance chuckles, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about." The brunette gives Dante a warm smile with those pearly white teeth of his. Dante returns the gesture, "I-I guess you're right." The blue haired boy says. Laurance extends his arms, "Come here." Laurance wraps Dante in a warm embrace. I get up, "I hate to break the moment, but I think IHOP is calling our name." I state.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY IHOP?!" Travis yells from his room, his voice jumping an octave higher than usual.

Laurance and Dante stare at each other as they pull back from the hug.

"SHOTGUN!" They both scream.

The brunette boyfriend and blue haired best friend bolt out the door, screaming at each other. "I CALLED IT FIRST!" They're voices are still in unison.

"Nuh uh!" Dante says like a little kid.

"Yea huh!" Laurance exclaims.

"I knew Garroth first!" Dante proclaims.

"I'm Garroth's boyfriend!" Laurance shoots back.

Their footsteps grow quieter, "Touché." Dante says. I'm assuming we're driving my car then...

"WHO SAID IHOP? ARE WE GOING TO IHOP?" Travis asks as he stands in front of me. His body bounces with excitement. "Let's go. My car. Destination: IHOP." I state. "YAAAAYYY!" Travis cheers. He runs outsides with his arms in the air (liek he just don't care).

• T I M E S K I P •

We pull up to IHOP, "GET OUT OF THE WAY, SUCKERS! I'M GOIN' TO IHOP!" Travis screams. He bolts out of the car, "Travis, wait!" Dante exclaims. He runs in after Travis. Laurance chuckles at our friends, then looks at me, "Let's go." Laurance says. I nod, then walk in, Laurance and I hand in hand. Laurance and I scan the restaurant, "Laurance! Garroth! Over here!" Travis waves his hand in the air. I take a quick glance at Laurance, then we walk thru the restaurant and sit down at the booth that we found our friends at. As Laurance and I sit down, Travis looks me straight in the eye, "Aye, Garroth, can I ask you a question?" Travis asks. I nod, "Sure."

L A U R A N C E ' S P O V

Travis and Garroth get up, then walk to the corner of the restaurant. Dante and I start getting into a conversation, "And I was like, 'Bruh, no. No, you can't have my pea!'." Dante bursts out in laughter at his own joke. I chuckle. "You should've seen Vylad's face! With that green scarf, his face looked like a Christmas tree!" Dante roars out in another fit of laughter. I laugh as well, until we see Travis and Garroth walking out way. Surprisingly, they don't sit down with us, they pass us by one booth. Dante and I turn our heads, to see Aphmau and somebody else sitting there. I can see the back of the person's head. All I see is a tuff of black hair, "Zane Ro'Meave..." Travis starts. Every single head in the restaurant turns on that small booth, silence falling over everybody. You could hear a pen drop,

"Will you be my boyfriend?"