Episode 15: Captain James Hook vs Captain Jack Sparrow

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Boomstick: And he can freaking fly! Hook can shower pixie dust on himself to either close in on airborne foes or impale that one lazy lookout who didn't spot the sea monster attacking the ship.

Wiz: But for a master swordsman and pirate such as himself, Hook hasn't had many feats worthy of recognition, save for nearly killing Peter Pan. Hook acts out in rage far too often, causing him to leave sloppy, exploitable openings in combat.

Boomstick: Also, this guy's too serious. One little insult can tick him off, so don't give him a "Ur mom" joke if you value your life. Not to mention this guy's super obsessed with treasure

Wiz: Despite all of this, Captain Hook isn't just any pirate captain to cross for even a second.

Captain Hook hears a ticking noise, and spots the crocodile who'd been after his life.

Captain Hook: SMEEEEEEEE!

CAPTAIN HOOK:

Age:

Height:

Weight:

Weapons and Powers:

• Pirate sword

• Hook-hand

• Exploding presents

• Pixie dust - enables flight

• Master swordsman

Feats:

• Nearly subdued Peter Pan

• Held his own against Sora and Ventus

Weaknesses:

• Acts out in rage way too often

• Brash and aggressive, sometimes causing him to leave sloppy openings

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW

Wiz: Across the globe, piracy was rife. No merchant would set out to the seas without expecting to encounter a ship with a Jolly Roger held high aloft.

Boomstick: Besides piracy, there's also a lot of supernatural and magic-y stuff going on. You know, giant squid monsters, Fountain of Youth...you get the picture.

Wiz: But perhaps one of the most notorious and famous pirates that roamed the seas is the master of the Black Pearl, the witty Captain Jack Sparrow.

Boomstick: But before Jack was the badass sea gangster we know today, he was a member of the East India Trading Company, having been assigned by Lord Cutler Beckett to the Wicked Wench, a...non-pirate ship. But when he saw the badassness of being a pirate and became one, he completely redesigned the thing, transforming it into the dark pirate ship of destruction, the Black Pearl!

Wiz: With his new, more...illegal occupation, Jack became extremely obsessed with treasure. However, when his crew found some cursed Aztec treasure, some of his crew turned on him and stranded him on an island. However, Jack escaped by building a raft out of...human hair, and eventually landed on Tortuga.

Boomstick: Which is basically Mos Eisley for pirates. He then went back to Port Royal and killed some dudes, and then went back to Tortuga to pick up his childhood friend Joshamee Gibbs, and then took back the Black Pearl by murdering Barbossa and some more dudes. And then he went pirating.

Wiz: As the reinstated captain of the Black Pearl, Jack and his crew grew to be beyond a force to be reckoned with, his skills respected by even the EITC.