Glimpse

Please Vote and comment and I would love to read inline comment.

*********
Finally it was time to give her the ring, and Nandani didn't hide her disappointment when she saw it.

"Told you," Manik whispered.

Manik simply smiled and slipped it on her finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife," the preacher said.

"You may kiss the bride."

He lifted the veil and was struck that she would wear so little make up and still look stunning. She really does have simple but elegant taste. She's going to throw a fit when she sees her new wardrobe.

He already knew he would be assigning Mrs. Parker (one of the best designer) and her team of seamstresses with a new wardrobe. This time he would have to let them talk to her about what she wanted.

He didn't know whether to be relieved or annoyed. He was glad she wasn't into all the flashy and flowery material women seemed to crave but all his efforts to please her were in vain.

As he bent to kiss her on the lips, she gave a slight turn of her head so he kissed the side of her mouth instead.

"Well honey, aren't you full of surprises today," he teased. Having managed to catch her off guard, he wrapped her in his arms and gave her a long kiss on the mouth.

She was too stunned to react in time to stop him. Several men chuckled and the single women sighed as if imagining he was kissing them. When Manik let go of her, he shot her a triumphant look. She looked flustered and then furious.

They turned to the people as the preacher announced, "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Manik Malhotra."

She was reluctant to walk down the aisle with him so he gently led her by the arm. "We don‟t want to disappoint the people. Remember, it's about our parents."

She sighed and started walking with him.

****

So guys how is the glimpse. Is it interesting do u guys want me to continue it. This is going to me a short story with minimum chapters I have planned long time back if I will get good response then only next chapter will be updated till then PLZZ give me ur feedbacks.

It's totally my imagination please don't bash.

Waiting for ur votes and comment.