Chapter 1. <<I'm not afraid>>

Fear of death? No I'm not afraid of death anymore cause life is life,I choose my life and karma helps me or push me. If my direction is death,I know I'm going to die,if is not I still know that I'm going to die,one day,maybe now,maybe later,maybe the day after my birthday..
I have been close to death so many times,that I got used to it or maybe like it and wait for it. You wanna talk about what "help" me get near to it? Sure,here we are.
When I was a little girl,I used to play a lot and get hurt,as a result to got fainted many times. I have seen death,is a beautiful black! I have got on drugs,so many times,actually I will start from the beginning.
          I was about twelve years old when I start smoking,cigarettes. I thought I had a lot of problems,so I choose that way to get out of my everything. Then I grew up,the years were going on,I start hanging out with friends,no real friends,just for the moment! The problems on my mind keeps mindfucking me,I was trying so hard,but nothing. I start smoking some weed,I took it easy cause it was something new. Cool shit right? Yeah sure,I don't think so..
           After a while I was getting more and more and more used to it,my body didn't want cigarettes anymore..I couldn't get high cause of my body system! The result? Start mixing a lot of things. Pills,it was so fucking dangerous but as I said I wasn't afraid of anything.
          I stopped everything,yes I did! The results of that weren't good,I couldn't sleep,eat,drink,think I couldn't do anything normally...
           My power to that trip,was her...it was every piece of me! Chapter 1 done,I'm too sad to write anymore.