- O1 -

I can see that sun start to fall and the night starts to creep up. The sun was so pretty but I preferred the moon. I laid on the small hill watch the sun disappear and the moon appear. "I should really be heading home, it getting dark". I whispered. I stood up and dusted my self off and reached down to grab my backpack and swung it over my shoulders. I took one last look at the moon and began to walk home. After 30 minutes or so I finally made it to my house. I opened the door and walked inside. Once I was inside I took off my shoes and closed the door behind me then locked the door. I gently laid my backpack on the floor and headed to the kitchen.

  You might be wondering if I'm alone or not. Well I am. Unfortuanly my village was attack and long with many people who died my parents where also killed. I watched as men came into my home and made them get not their knees. I watched as they put a sword through my parents chest. I watched as my parent's lifeless body fall to the ground. I watched as the men laugh and turned there back to me. I stayed with my parents until there last breathe. And I remember everything they said to me.

"Forgive us ( Y/n ). Forgive us that we can no longer see you grow. Im sorry that from now on you will need to protect yourself. Im sorry that now I'm the reason why you have tears in your eyes. But please don't cr-" my mother stopped as she coughed up more blood. My tears running down my face, hitting the wooden floor. "I love you ( Y/n ).." Was the last thing I heard before they finally could be free. "I forgive you mother and father but I will never forgive the people who did this to you. I will find them and kill them."

There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about it. I promised myself that I will find and kill the person who killed my parents. But unfortunately when the my village attacked they through smoke bomb that were filled with poison. Most of the villagers left without inhaling it and some inhaled to much of it and die on the spot. Unfortunately when I was running away I inhaled some, but not alot that caused me to die right then and there. But there is still poison that slowly eating my cells away. A medical ninja told me that I have about 3 months to live before my body can't fight no more and I die.The thought out dying never scared me but the thought that I wont be able avenge my parents scars me the most. But at at least I still lived in the house I grew up. When I came back everyone was gone but I couldn't leave this place so I still live here. When I came place there was blood everywhere so I had to clean it up. Some was in the wood and it didn't come off so I put a rug do that I don't remember the day my life changed.

My thoughts were interrupted when there was a soft knock on my door. "Who the hell is that ?" I asked, standing up from the couch and walking over to see who was it. I opened the door and shocked to what I found on the other side of the door. It was 3 boys that looked around my age. Two of the boys were carrying a boy that had a ponytail. They all looked pretty beat up but the one they were carrying looked the worst out of all of them. "You have to help us please. He dying." One of boy the boys asked me. He had blonde hair and baby blue eyes. And which seem to be 3 lines on each cheek. The other one had brown hair and a big white dog with him. He had red lines coming down his eyes.

We stood at my doorstep for a couple of minutes. What the hell do I do ? Let them in? But I don't even know them. Finally I decide to help them. I remember mother told to never turn your back on someone who needs help. "Come in" I said and moved aside that that can come in. I closed the door behind them and rushed to my bathroom to grab the first aid kit. I walked back and got to work. I placed a cloth in water and brought up to the blonde kid hair until he grab my wrist. "Please help him, I'm fine" he said and I nodded my head and quickly turn my attention to the boy who was laying on my couch. I began patching him up, he had few deep scars on his stomach and his arms. He also had a few broken bones. A few cuts on his face and deep cut on his left eyebrow. After I finished patching him up I noticed he had a fever. I place a cold cloth on his forehead and then stood up. I patched up the two boys next. After I was done I excused my self and walked to my bathroom and put the first aid kit away.

When I walked back the two boys were standing before me. "Thank you for your help. My name is Naruto Uzumaki." The boy with the blonde hair told me and he smiled at me. "And I'm Kiba Inuzuka and this is Akamaru." He boy with the brown hair told me as he pointed to the big dog that was beside him. "The boy laying on your couch is Shikamaru Nara." Naruto told me looking at the boy behind him. "And we're ninjas from the Hidden Leaf Village." Kiba added and Naruto pointed to his headband. "I'm (y/n) (l/n). Please to meet you Naruto and Kiba." I smiled at them.

"It's getting pretty dark, so why don't you stay here until you'll better. You should be moving until your wounds are healed. And your friend Shikamaru shouldn't been moving for at least 2 week. If he does he has a chance that he'll open his wounds and get them infected." I said as I walked over to the kitchen. "Thank you (y/n)" said Kiba. "It's no problem. I'll see if I have any clothes for you to change into. And you can give me your rip clothes so that I can sew them up. And you're going to have to change your friend over as well." I turned around to face them. "Thank you (y/n). I really thankful you're helping us." Naruto said. "It's no problem at all. I'll go get you your clothes. I'll be back." I said and walked away, leaving them to watch over their friend, Shikamaru.

  a/n :
how do you like this ? 🙄. I've never done x reader before. So please leave a comment on what you think.

- please check out my other stories . ❤️