Payback.

Well, apparently my one fake friend who I'm not friends with now trespassed on to our school grounds today. And when she hates you, she will like your crush. And guess what she did. Flirted with him, occasionally hugged him, and tried to kiss him. I felt sick to the stomach, wanted to go home, and beat the shit out her. I felt bad for him because he said they weren't friends and he felt  uncomfortable and I was legit about to cry. And this is why I do wattpad. Is to distract me from the horrible world and entertain you guys. But! Without further to do! Here's Payback Enjoy xx!!

Your P.O.V
   I was still shaking when I woke up from the day before. I almost died.

   ~ time skip ~

I hastily placed my lip balm on before exiting the bathroom. I was wearing something simple; a baggy burgendy hoodie, ripped black skinny jeans, and some hightops, for my makeup; natural eyeshadow, a little wing, and some naked lip balm. My hair was in a messy ponytail with 2 strands of hair hanging from each side. I walked out still a little chilly from the horrifying scene yesturday. Mark saw my state and came over to me lightly kissing my forehead and rubbing my waist. "Baby, we are going to survive this. Then, we'll be on our own, kids, the dogs, the gang doesn't come, it'll just be you and me." He reassured while gently rubbing our noses together. I cracked a faint smile and nodded my head. "Let's go." He let go and exited the house me following behind. The gang left about 10 minutes before so they're already at school.

~ at school ~

We were all chatting and having a fun time when we saw Amy and Willow walk up to us. "What's up losers?" Willow snickered. I smirked a little bit she doesn't know what's coming to her.

"Actually Willow, Amy. I have great news for you!" I smirked while looking at my phone texting the one and only Joe Sugg. The prankster.

Y: hey Joe got everything set up?
J: yeah Caspar and I are holding the buckets. All we need them to do is walk to Mark!
Y: alright. Let's do it!!

" Mark and I have officially broken up and he's all yours!" I gestured my hands at Mark who was smirking and biting his lip. Classic Mark.

They smiled and started walking towards Mark. Mark eyed me waiting for it do go off. I looked up and winked.

All of a sudden we heard buckets tip and brown and blue permanent hair dye. It spread all over their bodies and hair. We took a step back acting like we just walked up. That's when mr. Brown came through the hallways and gasped "WILLOW AMY! CLEAN THIS UP AND GET CLEANED UP YOURSELVES! THEN SEE ME IN MY OFFICE!" He screamed. He walked off and Willow and amy cried as they went to the bathroom.

'This is mr. Brown speaking. There is a huge mess in corridor 47 so school will be out till further notice thank you!'

We highfived and left the building finally happy for once as we got payback at Willow and Amy.

Sorry for the short chapter! School started and I'm trying to focus! I have a question- what do you want to be when your out of collage? Me- occupational therapist or physician.