Half of them roll their eyes while the other half laugh.

"But in all seriousness, I have no idea. I mean there's just so much to choose from and it is not an easy decision." I say.

"It's not like you're choosing the name of your child, Arianna. What is with you and food anyway." Logan says.

"Oh me and food go way back. It saved my life."

"From what exactly?" Anastasia asks incredulously.

I pause for dramatic effect, meeting all of their eyes one by one, before I say, "Starvation."

Cameron chuckles beside me and the others groan. Gabriel chuckles and says to Cameron, "good luck, son."

"I honestly don't know if I should be offended by that or not." I say with a slight frown.

No one responds to me and Cameron says, "how about this. I choose the food for you, so this way we don't have to wait all day. Okay?" He doesn't wait for a response and walks away.

"Alrighty then." I say, my eyes following him until he was swallowed up by the crowd and I could no longer see him. I turn back around just in time to see the rest of the males going off too, with the exception of Ian. We make small talk until one by one, they finally arrive.

Cameron walks over with two plates. He places one in front of me and says, "for the lady." My mouth literally waters at the sight of the delicious food in front of me. He got me butter chicken and naan bread. Once Cameron is seated next to me, I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. He doesn't hesitate to put his arms around me and we stay like that until my need for food finally wins out. I release Cameron from my hold and give him a sheepish smile.

"If I knew I was going to get this reaction, I would of bought it a lot sooner." He says with a chuckle.

"Food is the way to my heart." I tell him after I have finished the food that I stuffed in my mouth. He shakes his head with a small smile and starts eating his food.

We all finish our food, me being the first. Since we still gotta buy shoes and accessories for mum we continue with our shopping but this time, all the males are with us.

-----

As we step out of another shoe shop, I bump into someone. Cameron being beside me, quickly grabs a hold of my arm so I don't fall. I send a grateful smile to him but he is glaring at the person who I bumped into. He looks to be my age, with sandy blonde hair.

He looks familiar.

"I'm so sorry." Blondie says. I give him a small smile and say, "that's okay." A look of realisation crosses his face and I give him a confused look.

"Hey, your Arianna right?" He says.

I raise my eyebrows and say, "how'd you know? Do I know you?"

He gives me a sheepish smile and says, "you were in my maths class."

Ohhhhh. Whoops.

I chuckle and give him an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that."

He waves his hand dismissively and says, "oh don't worry about that. I'm Tod by the way."

I nod and we fall into and awkward silence. His eyes travel down to my whole body until it reaches my eyes again. Cameron wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. Tod looks at Cameron's arm that is around my waist and another look of realisation crosses his face.

"Right, boyfriend" he says as if he's talking to himself. "Well I gotta go. It was nice seeing you." And with that he quickly walks away without letting me respond.

What just happened?

"Well that was awkward." Joseph says. I turn around and find everyone there.

Forgot they were there.

"Anyway, let's go find some shoes." I say, trying to distract everyone from what just happened. And to be honest, I don't even know what happened either. It seemed to have worked and we head to yet another shop filled with shoes.

-----

Half an hour later, we have found perfect shoes and accessories for mum. We arrive back at the pack house. As we walk back into the room we were in before, I see many people walking around, giving us curious glances.

They must be the people who live in the pack house.

As we enter the room there is a fire in the fireplace. It's the only source of light so it gives the room a soft glow. I take the seat I sat on earlier and stare into the fire.

"The ceremony will start at 10 and will be in the garden. Are these things okay with you guys?" Gabriel asks mum and Luke.

"That is fine with us." Luke responds.

"As for you two-" he says while motioning between me and Cameron, "we will discuss what's happening with the bonding ceremony."

I nod and Cameron takes my hand in his and giving a light squeeze. A middle aged woman knocks and enters when Gabriel says, "come in."

She bows her head in respect and says, "dinner is ready, Alpha."

"Thank you, Kendra." Gabriel says and Kendra leaves.

-----

Dinner was absolutely amazing and I could tell everyone enjoyed it as well. We're at the front entrance, saying our good byes as we head home. Cameron pulls me into his embrace.

"I'm gonna miss you." He says.

"Me too. Just hang in there. It will only be about an hour before I see you again." I say and step back from his comforting arms.

"Yeah, an hour too long." He says with a slight frown. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and walk away, knowing that if I stay any longer, I won't be able to go home. Each step I take away from Cameron, my wolf whines. I open the car door but look back at Cameron before I step in. I give him a small smile and wave.

I'll see you soon.

And with that I step into the car and we drive off.

~*~*~*~*~

This is one of my favourite chapters so far because food is definitely Bae ❤️

Anyway thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes. And thank you to all those who voted and commented. Something will happen in a few more chapters. Anyone got any idea?

Have an amazing day/night wherever you are! ❤️👌🏼

- a_lama