Risk It

Joker P.O.V.

"Where you want 'em, boss?" One of my guys said while holding onto...what's their name?
"You know." He slams them on the table.
"Stop!"
I walk to the counter and get close to their face. I caress their cheek.
"What's your name, darling?"
"Y/N."
"Quit resisting!" The panda head guy yelled at her.
"Dammit, just let her go!" I yell at him as I look up at him. "You don't wanna make me unhappy with you, do you?"
"N-no sir." He quickly let go of her arms and stepped back.
She didn't even try to get up once I got back closer to her face. She was scared. It wasn't hard at all to tell.
"Don't be scared..I just want you to smile."
"You're sick, ya know that?"
I growl and walk away.
"Lock 'er up."
"Yes, boss." Frost said as he grabbed her and brung her to a room with cell-like cages in it. Those things could fit more than twenty people.

Y/N P.O.V.

"Ya know, it's not a very smart idea to make the boss mad."
"And I bet you're doing such a fantastic job with not getting him mad." You could practically smell the sarcasm in my voice that I used it so obviously.
"Shut up."
He unlocked the cell door and threw me in when the door was open wide enough. I fell hard on the concrete floor. He closed the door and locked while staring right into my eyes.
"The boss is gonna have some fun with you. I can tell already."