I Can't Help Falling in Love With You

Emmi

"They have this things called sign language, I figure we could try it, wanna give it go Emmi?" Colette asks. I shrug, everyone has tried it on me. I simply won't answer. It's a form of communication.. I know my secrets can't be exposed or else.

I look back up to meet the yes of my hopeful mom. She smiles at me. I shake my head. I watch disappointment fill her face. I bite my lip, tempted to nod but I don't.

The door opens.

Saved.

"Hey Colette, hey Em." I see Shay-no dad walk in. I get up and run into his arms. He smiles and picks me up.

"Hey sweet pea. Colette did you tell her the idea?" Dad asks mom.

"Yea." She says sighing. Getting why, he sets me down and kisses my head.

"That's okay. Why don't you go and play with Avia?" He asks. I nod. I walk out the door and pause as the door shuts gently. I hesitate to go downstairs, but I stay. I wait by the door.

"I don't get why somebody would hurt a little girl so pure and beautiful to be through so much pain." Dad begins. I sigh.

"Me either. She's just so pleasant and sweet. It just hurts knowing she's hiding something." Mom says. I lean my back against the wall.

"What is there to help her now? We've given her support and love. I just wish she knew we are going to be there for every thing she says." Dad says.

I do know that. He told me not to tell. He hurt me too much and it made me scarred. He took everything. Now I had everything I ever needed, but the words still mocked me.

"Don't you dare tell anyone you hear me? Or I will kill you."

I push the thought away. Was he for real? I didn't know, but I just felt the need to keep my words to myself. His mocking voice returned.

"You're worthless, that's why your mom left you."

"You should be dead."

"Mistake."

"Unworthy."

"Stupid and useless."

I covered my and held back my tears, but one fell and I started sobbing. The door quickly shot open.

Shay

Hearing crys I knew exactly who that was. I got up aswell as Colette. We spotted Emmi shaking amd sobbing on the floor. I picked her up. Sh tried to fight me.

"It's Shay. I won't hurt you." I whisper to her. I rub her back. Emmi stops crying slowly. I take her into our room. She lays her her head on my shoulder. Emmi crys a little more.

"It's okay." I say. "It's okay."

》》》

I see to my left Colette asleep, aswell as Avia who came into comfort Em. I carefully lay Emmi next to her. Almost instantly she searches for her. I shove her gently next to Colette and snuggles into her arms. Colette wraps her arm around her waist.

A smile forms on my lips. I have the three most beautiful blessings I call my daughters and wife. I kiss their heads and shut the lights off as I exit the room.

I pause and look into the dark room.

"I can't help, falling in love with you."

_________________
_________
____

Too cute! And that end seen where Josh and Tyler look at eachother just gives me life! |-/
Goals right there.

Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter! Will Emmi ever speak? Who knows?! Baiiiii! 😘