I saw Jimin together with the gang, so I joined them.

"Hey!" I greeted them. "Who wants to treat me?"

"Are you poor?" Namjoon asked me. I didn't notice that he's with Jeongyeon. I just remembered her name even though she's a new girl.

"I have lots of money. I just don't want to use them." I smirked.

We entered the cafeteria and ordered. I ordered lots of food. Hoseok even asked me if I'm super hungry or what because of the foods I bought.

"I'm--"

"Wait." Yoongi cut me. "Are you courting someone?"

"No," I shook my head, but he didn't believe me. "I'm going to give this to someone."

"Who?" Jimin asked. I smirked and then he started pointing me. "Do you like the new girl?"

"Who's the new girl? Jeongyeonie?" Namjoon pointed Jeongyeon beside him.

I shook my head, "No. Minatozaki." I told them.

"Tss. You like her?" Jin said, not convinced. "He's with Jungkook right now!"

"Who's that?" My eyebrows crossed.

"The new boy." Yoongi answered. I looked for Sana and when I found her, she's with that Jungkook guy and some of her friends. "You're so unlucky, Tae."

"Sana will not like him." I assured them. "I'm Sana's type." I said with full confidence. I know that I'm her type. Just by the looks of her glancing at me, I know that she already likes me.

"How could you say that?" Jeongyeon asked while raising one of her eyebrows. "A troublemaker will never be Sana's type."

"Who's Sana's type then?" Jin asked. "Me?" He pointed himself.

"Whatever. I'm going to give this to her even though the new boy's with her." I told them and left. I walked towards Sana's table. I placed the tray and then she looked at me, shocked.

"Can't you see that we're talking?" Sana said, but I just smirked at her.

"Hungry?" I asked her. "I brought you food."

"No thanks, I have ordered already." She said and continued talking to that new boy. "So Kookie, where are we?"

"U-Uh, so inside at the canteen that time..." and then they really continued talking. What the hell is with this girl?!

"Ya! I'm talking to you!" I cut Jungkook from speaking. Sana looked at me with her crossed eyebrows.

"Why are you still here? You've already placed the food, right? So get the hell out of my face!" I can't speak. After that, I felt someone grabbing me and we headed towards the room.

"What happened?" Jimin asked me. I was out of words. "Are you fine, Tae?"

"I'm fine." I told him and sighed. When Sana scolded me earlier, I felt my heart drop and I don't know why.

I sat down on my desk and just stared outside the window.

*

SANA'S POV

"Why did you yell at him?" Momo asked while chomping her hamburger.

"Who?" I asked her.