Mr. and Mrs. Mendes part 2

Shawn pov: r u but tired I said to ari how was still dancing. Not that much I am sort of used to it i said smiling. I giggled and then we continued dancing. The music stopee and then I smile at air and we both went in for a kiss. The crowd was cheering. And everywhere we go they where taking pictures. We pulled away and then we went to go sit down. Minutes later my dad wanted to make a toast. I would like to make this toast for my son and daughter in law. I will love u both so much and I wish u the best in your marriage and I will be expecting babies he said with. Smile. Ari giggled and then she blushed I smiled at her and I held her hand. And I know u an Ariana will have a happy family and nothing will ever tear u guys apart. He smiled and then he raised his shapain up and both me and ari did it as well as everybody else. Cheers we all said and then we took a sip. I would like to make a toast as well Ariana's mom said. We smiled and then we listened. I would like to make this toast for my daughter and my new son. I remember when Ariana would always talk about u and how she wanted to meet u really badly. But when she found out that u where coming. She was freaking out and she begged me every single day and she would remind me everyday about it. And eversince that day u guys met. U made her the happiest woman anyone can be she said. Ariana's eyes where waterery.  I am happy to be a part of a family that my daughter loves. And I will support u guys in every little move u make. She said and then she said cheers. I put my arm around ari and then I said its okay baby.  She smile at me and then he tears went away from her eyes.We took a sip from the drink and then my mom wanted to make a toast. I would like to make a toast to my new daughter Ariana witch looks gorgeous. I giggled and I said i agree with that. We laughed and then she countiued talking. And my beloved son. I wish both u and Ariana to always be in love together and have babies of your own. I love both of u she said lifting the cup. Cheers she said with tears in her eyes. We took another so and then we heard joce say I want to make a toast.  Me and ari looked shocked and then we listened. I would like to make a toast for Ariana and Shawn today on there special day. When I first met u Ariana I new we where going to be best friends the minute we started talking in 3rd grade when u asked me if I new Spanish she said with a giggle. Ari laughed and then she countiued listening.  And once we started becoming closer to eachother we started calling eachother sisters. And I will always say that. And I love u for u and I know that u love Shawn so much and I know u want to be with him. And I know u want to create a family with him she said smiling. Ari skilled and blushed and then joce said when I first met Shawn I was excited. Yes I was a fan but not as much as ari was. We all giggled. And when we started getting to know eachother better I new that u would be right for Ariana and I will love u to. I see u as my brother at how u make ari happy and how u r always their for her. I love both of u guys and nothing will ever change that. She said and she said cheers. We all lift our cups and we said cheers and we took the last sip we had. Ari got up and she went to joce and she hugged her to tight. I joined in so I had my arm around both of them. We got interrupted by my dad. Excuse me to ruin the moment hut cab I have a dance with my daughter before I go he said. Ari skilled and she gave him a hug and she said oh course. I giggled and the walked to the dance floor can I have this dance with my son Ariana's mom said from behind me. Lets go I said with a smile she smiled and then we went to the dance floor and the music. Starred playing we started dancing to the music and it was calming and I didn't feel awkward at all I felt lie if she was actually my mom. I love your daughter so much I said. She skilled and then she said yeah I know u can tell. Really I said. Yeah she said laughing. I giggled and I said. I want to make a family with her. Her mom skilled so wide. I know she would love to have kids but its a big responsibility to handle she said. Ill do anything that it takes I said. She skilled and she said i love how u r always confident about what u say she said. Well I will support u in it no matter what she said. I skilled and I said thank u. She smiled and we just continued dancing. Can I have a dance with u I said to my mom. She smiled and then we walked to the dance floor and we started dancing to the slow song.