Five minute writing challenge

I was tagged by celaenasardothein so here we go!

Daniella took off running, never glancing back at the other racers behind her. The race. Glorious and meant for only the immortal ones.

A feral grin spread across her face as she continued to speed through the track.

The pit was only a few feet away. That's where she needed to be. Where she wanted to be. Faster, faster, faster. She willed her long legs to go, go, go.

Daniella jumped over the endless black pit, her golden hair glinting in the light as she held her breath. She rolled into a crouch before she was off again.

The finish line was seconds away. She would win. Because she could win. She could do whatever she wanted if she tried.

Grinning, she hurtled over the white line that determined her future. Over. It was all over. She tilted her head back and let her face bathe in the sunlight, holding her arms out, embracing death. She could leave this terrible place now.

She felt herself fading away, bit by bit. Damn the other racers. She was. . . She was free.

Free.

Welp, I tried! Now I guess I'll tag some peeps and give yah some starting sentences.

Maplesyrup_addict Clarity groaned and leaned against the bark of a tree. A whisper brushed past her ear, "Try harder."

LillyGrayDaray Killian wasn't done yet. No, she had rules to enforce. And people to kill.

xKryticZeusx Nathaniel hissed, "Don't call me by that name." He growled at the ghost in front of him.

DarknessFromHeaven Sebastian snorted, "Kill him? Really? That's your big plan?"