Chapter 2

Harry p.o.v
Me and Draco walked down the street. I kept glancing around making sure there is no deatheater. I looked at Draco and thought of how he had no shirt on.
How he had perfect abs and. Wait. Am I surely thinking this.
"So Harry i heard you going to go to a trial. What is it about?" Draco said.
"I sent a protones because dementors attacked me and my cousin. Yet I got in trouble because I defended myself." I said a little mad at them.
"Oh. So you can make a pratones?" He said seeming amazed.
"Yes. Professor Lupin tought me." I answerd.
"I wish I can do one. What animal is it?" Draco said.
"A stag. I bet yours will be a snake." I said.
"Probably. I heard that if two peaple have the same pratones that means there truly in love." Draco said.
I laughed and said, "never thought I hear you say somthing like that Draco."
He laughed to then said, "Well I can say things like that. You don't know me Harry."
"No. I don't. Why now you tell me about yourself." I said and smiled at him.
He blushed a bit then started to tell me everything about himself.
After he talked I told him about me. When we got back to grimrould I was telling him about the time I blew up my aunt. We were laughing as we walked in and Ron looked at us strangly. Hermione is smiling like it's Christmas.
"What are you two laughing about mate?" Ron asked.
"Just telling him about the time I blew up my aunt Marge." I said smiling a bit.
"Have you three done your work?" Hermione asked.
"I writen my name does that count?" I asked.
"No." She answerd.
"I done some. I have not really had mutch time." Draco said.
"I haven't done a thing." Ron said.
"Let's go to the library." Hermione led us to the black library.
I first pulled out my potions home work and did not understand a thing.
"Need help harry?" Draco asked.
"Yes pleas." I said.
After a bit Hermione pulled Ron out of the library and I think locked the door.
"Did she just lock us in here?" Draco asked looking up from our homework.
I got up and tried to open it. It did not open. And I do not have my wand. I just shrugged and sat back down.
After we got done with our home work I got tired and I think I fell asleep leaning on Draco.

Draco p.o.v

I watched as Harry leaned onto me. He seemed so peaceful, and cute at he same time. I saw that we were the only ones in the library, also, it was getting dark. I woke Harry up as softly as I could. His eyes were still closed and he started mumbling something, I could barely make it out. He was talking about how amazing I looked with my shirt off. I smiled, and I think i blushed, a lot. I checked to see if the door was still locked...it was. I used a spell to open it then went back to Harry. I helped him up and took him to his room. He fell right on his bed and I took his shoes and robe off and tucked him in. Before I went back to the library, I heard him say something. He said "Thanks Draco, love you." I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I ran away, smiling the biggest smile i have ever made. I put the books back and ran to my bed.

In the middle of the night, I woke up from a nightmare. I realized that I was sweating and I threw the blanket onto the floor. I took my shirt off and just layed there for awhile, trying to make myself believe that it wasn't real. I, then, looked at a picture of Harry and felt completely better. I remembered what he had said earlier and started to smile. I realized that I was thirsty so I went downstairs to go get water. It was completely dark but i could see just fine. I started walking down the stairs when, suddenly, I tripped and fell down, landing on my head. I woke up to Harry shaking me and helping me up. He said "What happened?" I started to rub my head "I think i tripped and fell down the stairs. I think i also hit my head on the way down." His eyes widened and he grabbed a rag and helped clean up the blood that was, apparently, going down my face. After I was all patched up, we went to check on Ron, he was on the ground, again. Harry asked if i could wake him up so I did. I shook him first, then I kicked him. "What the bloody hell are you doing?" I smiled and said "Harry told me to wake you up. Man, you are a heavy sleeper." He stared at me and squinted his eyes. I just slapped his face and ran to Harry, Harry was right in the middle of changing. I ran behind him and his face was flushed with embarrassment. He screamed "GET OUT OF HERE!" I ran away laughing at his red face. I went to the room and changed into my clothes. Harry came walking in as I was putting a shirt on and said, with his face still reddish, "Sorry i screamed at you earlier, but you shouldn't have ran in without knocking on the door." I looked at him with sympathy and said in a low voice "I really am sorry that I ran in. I was having a little fun is all." He looked at me and walked over to me. He said in his normal tone "It's ok, just don't ever do that again." I nodded. Then Ron came in and said sorry to Harry. We all then got ready and left the room.