"OMG! Are you ok, Arianna?" Victoria asks. Victoria and Damien come from my left and walk towards me.

4th time now.

"I'm fine." I say. Damien looks around and spots Zac on the ground. Before he can move, I grab his wrist. "No, Damien. You can't. I won't allow it." I say. He slowly take my hand off his wrist and says, "I've caused too much harm to you, Arianna. Think of it as my sorry gift." Before I can say anything, he's off.

Lousy gift, if you ask me.

I look at the females surrounding me. There's Anastasia, Victoria, Sierra and Megan.

Hey, when did Megan get here?

She notices my confused look and says, "I just got here. You're okay right?" I just nod. "Oh and don't worry about your wrist. Werewolves heal fast. In a couple hours your wrist should be as good as new." She says. I give her a small smile and she gives me one too. I look at the crowd. I swear everyone's just looking at us. Watching the fight. I turn back to the fight.

"Why did you touch her?" Cameron growls at Zac. Logan and Damien are both holding him. He has a black eye and a ripped lip. His hair is no longer neat, instead it's just sticking out everywhere.

"What's it to you, Cameron? She's just a worthless little girl." Zac says.

Oh he did not just call me worthless!

I feel my wolf pushing for control again and this time I can't stop it. Suddenly it's like I'm a passenger in my own body. I no longer control it.

Cameron punches him in the face and says, "don't you ever speak about her like that again." I walk over to the guys before anyone can stop me. When I reach them, all their eyes land on me.

What are you doing? Go back!

He called me worthless, mate. I will not be belittled by this runt.

"Zac, if I were worthless, why do I have all these people here? Where are your friends? Why aren't they defending you? I'm not the worthless one here, you are." I growl and stare into his eyes.

He looks furious. He starts struggling to get free. I hold my ground and stay where I am. I don't know when, but the females have joined me and stand next to me.

"Enough!"

I turn around to see Gabriel pushing through everyone, followed by my mum and Luke.

I feel my wolf retreating back and I am in control once again .

Well that was weird and this just got 10 times worse.

I can feel Gabriel's Alpha power in the air. It's all over the room. I look around to find everyone on their knees besides me and Cameron.

What is going on?

His Alpha power is too much for most people and it results like that.

So how come we aren't on the floor?

We have more Alpha power than my dad.

Really?

Yes.

Cameron comes over and puts an arm around my waist. I'm surprised but I can't help but feel like it's the most right thing in the world.

Gabriel looks around and seems surprised when he sees us still standing. He comes over to us and says, "explain." He says one word but it holds a lot of authority.