confessions

It was a almost quiet night in new York but down in the sewers it's was loud with four mutant turtles having a fun time when one of them got a text from a special someone. Yes you know who it was from Mikey looked at his t phone and saw a text from Maria. It read hey mikey let's go to the park for a picnic tonight at 7 see you there!! Mikey: OK can't wait. Mikey is so excited that he is going on his first date with Maria also he wants to tell her how he feels about her ever since he saved her and now it's the perfect time.  Mikey: I wonder if she feels the same about me? Acedently said that out loud to let raph hear what he just said. Raph: oh mikey has a giiirlfriend! Mikey shut up raph! (While blushing)  nobody asked you.  Raph: then how come your face is all red. (With a curious face) mikey : that's not the point!. Raph : yes it is you actually like someone!.(while smirking) Mikey: yea but I don't know if she feels the same about me.  Raph: I'm sure she does Mikey. Mikey: really?!. Raph : ya so what's the girls name anyway?  Mikey: (blushing)  her..  Her name is Maria. Raph: ooooh mikey!!. Mikey: shhhh! Don't tell Leo or donnie ok. Raph: my lips are sealed (while doing the pretend key and locking his lips then throw away the key) mikey: thanks bro! Raph: your welcome little brother. Mikey: looks like I need to start making supper. (Walks to the fridge then opens it to see what he wants to make) mikey: hmm let's see oh I know I can make my famous homemade pizza!. Raph: ( making a sour face) yuck!. Mikey: looks like someone is gonna have to make there own supper.( looking at raph) Raph: whatever. Reads his ninja magazine and sitting on the couch while in the kitchen mikey is making his famous homemade pizza.(talking to himself) mikey: hmm let's see, oh! I need the pizza sause and then gonna need some cheese, pepperoni, pineapple, maybe ham, next will be the ingredients for the dough flour, water, baking powder, ( I forgot the ones oops)

30 minutes later...
Mikey: pizza's are done guys! Ralph,leo,Donnie: finally!!
Then Mikey went to to get master splinter. Mikey: hey sensei pizza is done. Splinter: OK I'll be out in a little bit. mikey: OK. As he was walking out of  the dojo he went to the kitchen and got two pieces of pizza and ate them in 5 seconds. After he was done eating he checked the clock and it was 6:30 so he had 30 minutes to meet maria on the rooftop and he hurried up to the surface when he got there he was 10 minutes early!. 
Maria was watching TV but actually she was thinking about the orange masked turtle maria: hmm how am I gonna tell mikey that I like him? I mean I can't just say. Oh by the way mikey  I hope u have feelings for me? No thats not it?. Or he will say it first then maybe I can tell him?. I better check what time it is. Oh crap its 6:55! I only have 5 minutes to get to the rooftop! I hope I make it! (In a worried tone). Maria: finally I got here in time( while out of breath) now where's Mikey? Mikey: (jumps out of nowhere) boo! Maria: ahh! Mikey! Dont do that! Mikey: hahaha! I'm sorry but you should of seen your face! (Still laughing) maria: real funny(😑) mikey: OK OK I'm done laughing now. Maria was sitting on the edge of the building looking down at the busy streets. Then mikey joins by sitting close to her maria: wow the city is sure beautiful at night!. Mikey: yea but not as beautiful as you. ( blushing) maria: really!? Mikey: yes and I want to tell you something important. Maria: OK what is it? Mikey: is that I like you maria. Maria: really! Mikey: yes really and as a crush. Maria: mikey I like you to and also as a crush. Mikey: then will you go out with me? Maria: yes mikey I would like to!.

So maria and mikey are now a couple and they went to marikamas place to eat pizza gyoza and now mikey taking her home cause it was 12:00am and she didnt live that far away. Mikey well I had a good time did you? Maria: yea I did thanks mikey. Mikey your welcome. Maria: night mikey ( kissed his cheek) mikey: you to maria(😍) then mikey headed home to his home and his brothers once he was there all his brothers were a sleep so he headed to his room with a smile on his face thinking about a curtain someone/ maria.