meeting mikey

This is my first book so im glade you are reading this but if dont want to read it then im sorry.

Once there were four turtles there names were leo,raph,donnie,mikey.They were coming back from patrol and mikey was either ording or eating pizza that has weird toppings on it. Leo was in the dogo training or meditating and raph was beating up the punching doll. Then donnie was working in his lab trying to find retro mutagen for karia cause she had been mutated into a snake. She accedently fell into the large tub of mutagen with snake dna in it. he was working on it for hours non stop intill he would find the right formula to make it.

Donnies pov: why i cant find the right formula to make the retro mutagen.
Then he sees mikey walk in

Mikeys pov: did you get the formula for karia?

Donniespov: no I havent mikey I cant figure it out!?

Mikeys pov: ok ok I wont bother you then.

Donnie pov: thanks I dont want to be splashed by your waterballoons today.

Mikeys pov: ok ill just go prank raph and leo.

Then mikey walks out of the lab with two water balloons filled with water to put on raph and leo. Then mikey went behind the blue couch raph was sitting on and then splash! Suddenly raph was now soaked from mikeys waterballoon and chased him around the lair and into the dogo were leo was at. Then around leo in circles and mikey went around the tree to try to distract raph from chasing him again. Thats it im going to the living room to watch tv: raph said. But I want to watch space heros! Leo said well you have to race me to the tv!. Ok ready set go! They both ran to the tv but suddenly mikey past them and beat them to the tv. Leo and raph: really mikey. They both said at him with a strait face. Mikey: sorry dudes your just to slow to catch up with the mikester. Raph and leo were both getting mad and tackled mikey to the ground and then they were rolling on the floor when donnie walked out of the lab and see his three brothers rolling across the floor. Donnie: why are you guys rolling on the floor? Looking confused. raph : me and leo was doing a race because leo wanted to watch space heros or I wanted to watch football but mikey beat us to the tv and then we started to fight and now were on the floor rolling around. Donnie: oh ok. What they didnt know mikey sneaked away to get the remote and started to watch tv without his brothers looking. Leo,raph,:hey! Mikey: you snooze you lose dudes. Haha very funney mikey raph said With a strait face staring at him. Leo: raph calm down you can hit him later. Raph: but I want to hit him now not later. Leo: well you will just have to wait. Raph: fine ill wait till later then. walks to his room because when he gets mad he goes to his room to calm down from his anger. When mikeys show was over he went to the lab were donnie was working on a retro mutagen for karai. Mikey: hey donnie are you finding the formula yet? Donnie: I wish mikey but I cant find the last ingredient to make it. Mikey: ok I will go tell leo, raph. Donnie: ok. Then mikey walks out of the lab and walked towards leo. Leo: hey mikey did donnie find the right formula for the retro mutagen? Mikey: not yet he has to find the last ingredient but he dont know what it is yet. Leo: oh ok well you can get raph, out here because its almost time for patrol. Mikey: ok then you can get donnie. Then mikey went to raphs room to tell him its almost time for patrol. While raph had fallen sleep from being angry and he had to calm down so he took a nap. Mikey: hey raph its almost time for patrol!. But no answer so mikey opened the door and found his brother sleeping peacefully but he had to wake him up weather he liked it or not. He walked over were raph was and begin to shake him to wake up. Mikey : wake up raph its time for patrol. No answer he just stayed sleeping. Mikey: raph wake up!!. Then mikey got out a balloon filled with water and then raph woke up from his nap. Raph: can I sleep in peace around here!. Mikey: no and its time for patrol dude so wake up. Raph:fine but after patrol im going back to sleep. Mikey: ok. Mikey and raph were walking were leo and donnie were and leo said: ok guys lets go.

TIME SKIP:

The turtles were running from building to building then they stopped on a roof with a water tower on it. Leo: ok guys were gonna see what the krang or the foot are doing or planning to do ok so donnie and raph go north and mikey and i will go south. The turtles went in there directions to find out what the krang and the foot are up to. When mikey and leo were heading were the foot building was mikey heard something in one of the allyways but didnt quit hear what he was hearing so he went to investagate what the noise was. When he got on the fireascape he saw some purple dragons beating up a girl who was 14 or 15 years old so mikey had to rescue her from them. Mikey: dont you know its not nice to beat up a girl. He said in a heroic voice stepping out of the darkness and into the moonlight purple dragons: well to bad we will just have to beat you up instead you turtle freak!. Mikey: ok lets see you try you weaklings. So mikey and the purple dragons started to fight each other. Mikey had his nunchucks with him just in case he had to fight a villan or traning with them and he was swining them in his hand ready to fight the guy but suddenly the police were coming and the purple dragon said: mabye next time you cursed turtle!.mikey didnt pay attention to him and ask the girl if she was alright. Mikey: are you alright dudette. Girl: im fine just a little bruised but i will be fine. Mikey: ok well whats your name then? Girl: maria you? Mikey: my name is michaelangelo but you can call me mikey for short. Maria: ok well see ya Mikey. mikey: but you dropped your phone!. But she was already around the corner of the building. Then mikey put the phone in one of his belt pockets and jumped on the fire ascape to the roof of the other building to try to look for his brothers and thought they must of went to the lair without him. So he jumped from roff top to roof top and building to building intill he got to the man whole to the sewers.

Another time skip..
Mikey finally got to the lair and found his brothers already there leo was watching his space heros in the living room and raph was sitting on the couch reading his ninja magazine and donnie was in his lab. He walked into the kitchen to get a slice of pizza from the fridge to eat because walking makes mikey hungry sometimes. Raph: finally your home mikey were have you been?. Mikey: i was saving a girl from the purple dragons. Raph: ohh mikey your so lucky. Mikey: why?. Raph: you might get to see her again and whats in your pocket?. Mikey: oh this its her phone she had it on the ground i tried to give it to her but she already left. Raph: well try to give it back to her next time you see her. Mikey: ok i will. Meanwhile on the surface maria was going home when she checked the time on a clock somwhere and saw that it was 9:30pm and she had to be home at 10:00pm or she will be in trouble. Maria: crap i better get home or i will be in big trouble. She ran home as fast as she could and made it home by 9:50pm maria: thank god i made it 10 minutes early This time. she went to her room to go bed from a long day meeting a turtle and almost getting beaten by the purple dragons.

The next day

It was Friday afternoon in the turtles liar training in the dogo doing there fighting tecniecs. Mikey was fighting leo for the first round. Leo: come on mikey focus!. After he was about to hit him with his sword. Mikey: im trying dude!?. Leo: what's on your mind then. Mikey: I keep thinking about that girl maria I saved from the purple dragons. Leo: oh mabye you can see her again when we go topside. Mikey: mabye your right leo!. With a smile facing at leo. Then they continued to fight with there weapons. Mikey was ready to attack leo but he blocked it and then leo sweeped his leg to trip his brother and then mikey fell on the ground then leo pointed his sound near his neck for his victory. Then it was donnie and raphs turn to fight donnie: ok raph I'll go easy on you this time. Raph: ok. Thay started to fight each other while mikey and leo watched them to see what they are gonna do next or who is gonna win this round. Donnie was trying to get a clear shot but raph kept dogging his attacks then raph put his sais in between Donnies Bo staff and used it to trip him with it. Raph: thanks for going easy on me donnie. Donnie: your not so welcome raph. Then it was the final round of fighting raph vs leo. Leo was standing on the left side and raph was on the right they were in there fighting stances intill splinter said:hajame!. They begin to fight each other and there weapons keep clashing every attack they did when raph had his sais between Leo's katana and twisted it intill he grabbed Leo's wrist to flip him on the ground with a light thud from his shell and then splinter said another word that's in jappenese. The two turtles went back to there spots were they sit and splinter was talking to them on how they can get better at there training.

Hope you liked this story so far I'm still working on it but don't worry I will update when I have some more ideas so maybe you can help me if you read my story.