Chapter 12

I just want to say, I have no idea which countries the WWE had traveled to in May or if they even traveled so I apologize if I get anything wrong.

After we purchased the bikini, I needed. We traveled over an hour to reach the beach. I sat in the passenger seat, sipping my coffee and listening to music whilst Rami drove my car. I look out of the window to see some an extremely large beach and there are a lot of people there, which is understandable because it is very hot today.

Rami parks the car in the car park which he had to squeeze the car way through and into the parking space, we both get out of the car with a lot of struggle as the car is extremely close to a Green Ford Fiesta and a Red Mini. For me, it's easy to get out because my side is next to Mini which isn't that close the car but Rami is near the Ford and it looks like a bitch to get past but with a lot of struggle, he got past.

We both go the back of the car before opening the trunk to reveal a large sports bag, which is filled with towels, suncream, and other essentials we bought. I'm about to grab the bag but my hand was pushed away, I look up to see Rami grabbing the bag and swung it over his shoulder, he smiles down to me before closing the boot door and starts to walk away. I smile at myself before I walk after Rami.

Once we found a spot on the beach, we both dig in the bag and pull out two new towels and laid them next to each other, Rami had removed his shirt and left his shorts on and is now laying on a blue towel. I remove my clothes leaving me in my light blue and black bikini. (I changed into the bikini in the changing rooms in the store)

I lay down on a pink and white towel, I lay quietly before I turn to see Rami looking at me. "What are you looking at?" I ask Rami as I dig into the sports bag, taking out some sunglass and a bottle of water, I notice Rami smirking at me but he didn't answer, I laugh a bit before laying back down allowing the sun to hit me.

"So what time are we going out tonight?" I ask Rami as I put my clothes back on and put everything away in the sports bag, we were on the beach for around two hours, we would have stayed for longer but we got a bit bored.

"Umm... I'll pick you up around eight" Rami replies as he picks up the bag and starts walking up the beach still shirtless. "Alright...that's fine" I reply before taking a sip of my water as we carry on walking up to the car.

--------------------

It's around 6:55pm, five more minutes until Rami is supposed to pick me up, I changed into a white, long shirt, some black leggings, and knee height brown boots. I've been sitting her for around ten minutes. Once I came back to the hotel, I had a phone call from my mother and I got told before we leave to go back to where I live, well close to where I live. New Jersey, about two hours away from my parents home in Greenwich I am going to be in a match, the match is exactly like the match with Dean but I'm partnered with someone else and fighting against someone else. I'm excited to be going back the USA and back to my place, I don't own a large house as it's only for me and my roommate, who is my best friend from school, Emily Anderson.

I haven't seen Emily in a while, obviously because I've been wrestling in different countries. She doesn't know I'm coming back so I'm going to give her a surprise (we haven't seen each other for around two months.) but before I go and see Emily, I am going to Greenwich to see my three younger sisters. Vaughn, Aurora, and Murphy.

I turn to look at the door as I hear someone knock, the only person it could be is Rami because Saraya-Jade is already in her room. I get up from the couch, grabbing my small bag and walk towards the door, I open the door revealing, of course, Rami, I smile at him before closing the door.

"You look beautiful" Rami compliments causing me to blush slightly but it didn't stop me from complimenting him. He smiles at the compliment before wrapping his large, muscular arm around my shoulders before we walk down to the elevator and into the car park and going into his car.

For the whole journey, Rami refused to tell me where we were going and let's just say it's sort of getting to me because I'm not the person for surprises but I know it is worth it. We didn't travel as long I had thought we did and after the short journey we arrived at the movie

smile once I saw it, I love the movies it was one of my favorite things to do when I was younger.

"What are we watching?" I ask as we both get out of the car and headed up the entrance, I look at the posters of different new movies in the large windows and the film I've been wanting to watch was up there, no surprise as almost everyone has been excited for it to come out and have been waiting a long time for it.

"I know you've been wanting to watch Civil War, I remember you telling me" Rami replies as he smiles to me once we notice the large grin on my face once he mentions the film I was on about and I'm so happy he remembered.

I couldn't stop smiling all the way into the theater, Rami had gone to get the tickets whilst I disappeared to get some food and drinks. Once we got the things we wanted and needed we headed into the room where we were going to watch the film. Rami had gotten us two seats at the back which I'm absolutely happy for as I love sitting at the back when in the movies and especially on a date.

-------------------------------------

It's now almost ten and the film was AMAZING! I'm now officially excited about the third Avengers, so I'm going to have to watch the first two but...I have enough time to watch them as it isn't coming out anytime soon.

We both walk towards the car and we started to head home, in a way, I am thankful for as I'm now officially tired (which always happens) but I wish we could as I would like to spend more time with him but I'm just too tired and I can't be with him tomorrow as we are both wrestling, I think he is anyway.

The ride back home wasn't as awkward as expected, sometimes after a few dates I would normally just not talk at all, only if the guy asks something, including the dates with Nick but with Rami we were open about everything, the whole way home we got to know each other better which brought us closer than expected.

Rami being a gentleman, walked me to my hotel room, I did actually deny him doing so but he wouldn't take no for an answer, so now we are both standing in front of my hotel room.

"I had a great time tonight," I say with a smile, I feel so much different in front of him, like I can act like myself and he can act like himself which is too. I couldn't stop looking at him as I watch him say. "I did too"

Once he said this we both kept staring at each other before he slowly moves down towards me and I leaned up, allowing our lips to connect.

-------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating in two weeks but I can't promise on any improvments because I'm starting college Monday which is going to make updating a lot harder but I'll try to update on a Friday as I have Study Day then but other than that I hope you enjoy this chapter.